A small TUT- My method , or a tip on LD (MIWILD)

Hello ! It almost worked this night !
I was awakened on the morning because my bf is going to work, but remained half-asleep. I remembered the tips of the forum (this one + other topics including the “wild basic instructions”). So while I went fastly into sleep I tried to listen to the buzzing sound, I thought it didn’t work since I could not hear it, but at least it get me to the next step, I was suddenly dreaming.

I was in a parking, and a car almost ran over me. It was daylight. I wondered if it was a dream, because I could not tell, and remembered the “reality check” topic (which I also noted in my notebook). So I did the funniest thing ever: finger through palm ! hahaha and it DID go through !
Unfortunately, I was so excited and didn’t remember what the next step was so I could make the dream more vivid and begin my quest.
Plus, my bf went into the room and made noise, so I woke up…

But I’m so happy I almost did it ! I guess mornings when you have time to sleep is good for me, I failed yesterday in the evening and during afternoon naps.

So…thanks, I’ll try harder next time :smile:

this was wild my friend , this was wuake up back to sleep method as in where u wake up and ur half asleep and u start thinking about LD or intentions to LD which makes it so simple to fall into a LD dream

Thats a good method , and you were in an LD because did the reality check and it passd.

Unfortunatly u got exited LOL

u can try formal relaxation tech but i just relax and imagine ma body weigh 1000

every part of ma body weighs that much and within five minutes i feel i cannot move ma limbs which this for me is a good sign.

work on a position where u will be confortable for an hour to do this because you may start to itch or decide to move bcuz of cramps.

I lay on my belly because i fall asleep much faster and i wont move for nothing. This is my position

well I remembered some of your tips tonight again and I became lucid again (the most important things that inspired me was the tought of “separate your body from your mind” after a lot of meditation and concentration, I had a LD. I still can’t hear a clear sound at first to concentrate on, but the tought of it made me concentrate more when I was hald-asleep, so I have to thank you for your tips :wink:

thats good too colors , as long as ur mind focuses on something while ur body falls asleep u will have an ld or get close to one.

im glad my tips were able to help u get an LD

My thread feels lonely : (

quote from

IAMMOTO

Your post on MIWILD, while I haven’t tried it yet, it reminded me of proper meditational procedure. You see, I have forgotten to meditate smile properly. I went through this large meditation journey 10 months ago for 4 months straight, where I meditated for 2 and a half hours every day(split into 3 sections). I basically “woke up” to the higher dimensional reality. I forgot how to focus my mind when I came down off of this journey, because I started doing the crap I was doing before. I thank you, and look up dero7 on youtube. He’s one of my buddies, and I think you would be very interested in what he has to say. You may have many techniques to show the group. My username is mortclyde on youtube if you are interested. While I do meditate, it takes me a long time to do what I did before in 5 minutes, which is achieved through what you so easily explained as just listening to a single tone in your mind. Your awesome buddy, don’t let anyone tell you different, and I can’t wait to try out your technique. Namaste
~Moto

========

I am so happy that i helped some one achieve the meditation state properly and got invited to their group on meditation on youtube.

If any one else has had any success using my technique please let me know

Hey.
I’ve tried meditating a few times focusing on my breathing and going trough all parts of my body and relaxing them. I certainly felt numb and I saw images kinda like in windows media player (visualizations) forming in front of my eyes. Anyway… I didn’t even think of it inducing LDs.

So I have a few questions on your technique tho… As far as I’m concerned according to you I should focus on a sound… Does it matter what kind of a sound? Does it have to be real (computer humming or something like that) or can you just imagine it?
The other thing I want to know is do I do this just before going to bed at night or do I combine it with WBTB? I mean… I read that REM cycles are really short when you just fall asleep and therefore lucid dreams would be very short…

Anyway thanks for sharing this technique with us :smile: I’m certainly gonna try it :smile:

Thanks for that tutorial/tip! :happy:
Just focusing on a sound helps a lot! I was in a phase where vivid images popped up in my mind, incredibly real. Until now that usually took about an hour, but with focusing on the steady rattling sound of the fan I got the same results in half that time:
I first felt like I was spinning or swimming, then the numbness came, after a while I felt like falling out of bed and I briefly saw the very real image of woman’s head. She was smiling and shaking her head, like trying to say “Not quite yet”. A bit later after another short feeling of falling, I saw her again, smiling. Almost as if she wanted to tell me I’m getting closer - then my phone rang! :eek: I checked the clock and not more than half an hour has passed!

Glad to have “bumped” into this topic. Haven’t had an LD since Tuesday, and I was wondering why, when I realized that I haven’t been meditating these past few days either. So this is good, seeing as it really establishes a link between meditating and successful LDing. I had stopped meditating because there were so many other things I was trying to do in order to induce an LD, and it was getting a little much doing them all. Now I know not to cut out meditating.
Last night however I got up at 4 AM stayed up till 4:40 and started on the WILD technique. I got to a point that I was unaware of my body (as if it was not there) still focusing on: 1 I’m dreaming, 2 I’m dreaming etc. and doing a good job at it when I felt myself get really tired, but really awake at the same time. I did see odd things, and even heard people talk occasionally (in my head) but other then that I just spend time in nothingness. Then I just got too tired to continue and all I wanted was to go to sleep, so I turned around to go to sleep. However I had no problem doing so, which means that even though I was unable to sense my body, I had not achieved SP. I found this odd. To top it all off, here I was totally exhausted and now totally unable to sleep cause I was wide awake. I tossed and turned for 2 hours before I fell into a fitful sleep waking up every half hour or so. I dreamed but no lucidity.:sad:

honestly i dont know nothing about the rem cycles. There may be a state where using my technique may facilitate the process but i am not aware of certain knowledge.

I do not combine it wit wbtm technique. You can try but i dont guarantee you nothing.

Sounds- it can be any sound as long as its one sound where sooner or later it blocks out all sounds and thoughts to calm your mind down.

Visualizations? hmm like windows media player - well yes this does happen in the beggining but thats because your mind is trying to wonder off.

Sooner or later an image will form. PLease do not approach the image. Analyze it and ask questions about the image.

This approach will get you drawn in faster

that ruined it for you - damm phone lol
anyways you were like 80% there. All you needed was 20% more

If the phone would have not rang i believe you would of achieved meditation induced into LD. Once you fall or get drawn into an image and you pop in a world

And you know your in the world and you think its fake. Wish for something and if it comes true BAMM your LD

I have no advice on wild technique. I dont really do any technique now because I LD at will. It feels niice to control your dreams. The fastest LD i had was in 7 minutes.

I think you should seek help from the person who made up wild. Only he or she can help you in this technique but regarding to meditation. Well there has been some advantages using my technique

thanks to him, i LD at will now : )

Seems to me that what you are using is WILD you called it MIWILD, it is a wake induced technique.

• wild is general
    MIWILD is meditation induced - has to be different.

:confused: umm, I’m confused, I don’t remember writing that. lol RC time!

What’s great is that I also meditate sometimes(yes I need to do it ALL the time) and the times that I do meditate, focus on ONE thing only, are the times I do have the best WILD’s or become awesomely lucid in dreams.

ahh I’m having a super real feeling that this is a dream! I was actually reading this topic several hours ago but had to fall asleep before I could post. I was sooo tired during a very long WBTB method, and went to meditate for the WILD.

Now I come on here and I may still be dreaming.
:rc: :help:

EDIT: OK so maybe there is something faulty with the quote button. :confused:

:rc: !!!

i may have quoted wrong but
mattias i believe said the key to LDing is through meditation

its on the first page

Well, I totally agree!!!

I started having Tons of LD’s and OBE’s when I was 15 when I learned to meditate. It is so cool, because I was not even trying to LD, the numerous and wonderful LD’s were a result to meditation during the day and also especially at night as I laid down for my body to sleep and my mind to meditate.

I dream within a dream :razz:

as i meditate in real life - i meditate in my dream since i control it.
It is a very powerful deep meditation

I believe that internal buzzing sound is called tinnitus. When I meditate, I have to focus on it. My breathing doesn’t seem to be the thing for me to focus on for some reason. This is an awesome post.