C-WILD Amazing technique

This seems really interesting! I want to try it :smile: But for some reason I’m scared of sleeep paralysis. It’s all in a state of mind but it still scares me ;__;

I am going to try this tonight.

I haven’t had any LD for a month already (normal for me in present time). Last night i read about this technique here. I didn’t plan to try it out.

What happened is this. Today early morning i had disturbed sleep because it was my turn to be with our 1y4m old son, and his sleep was disturbed. In one moment when i was awake, i remembered this technique, but i wanted to use counting just to get back to sleep. I was counting to 20 when i felt that i’m about to fall asleep. As my mind was awake i thought why not to fell asleep conciously (WILD), and i tried to keep my brain wake. When i arrived to 25 with my count i felt how SP kicked in. So it was the right time to “move” my dream body and get out from bed to start my LD :wink:

So thanks for this topic. It helped me to get lucid again :smile:

Wow, amazing! I’m glad for you. I didn’t realize however that you’re supposed to move your dream body the second sleep paralysis sets in. I’ve always just kept still waiting for images or scenes etc. But then again, I haven’t really determined yet as to whether or not that what I sense is my dream body. What I sense is very barely there.

I’m having troubles keeping my brain awake and alert that i’m falling asleep :meh:

and congrats on your LD!!

Well, i was pretty tired and afraid that if i wait few more seconds i just fall asleep unconciously. Usually when i’m not that tired and i feel SP, i don’t hurry to move “dream body out”. But now, as it felt the same sensation as during usual SP, i did not see any reason to wait any more :smile:

Last night I was just relaxing before going to sleep and listening to some binaural sounds that were accompanied by the soothing sounds of littles water waves hitting the shore. I just relaxed and focused on the sounds when all of a sudden I saw a pair of intense eyes looking at me, totally caught me by surprise seeing as I was not even attempting to notice HI. I remembered someone saying something about old hag symptoms, but her eyes (definitely feminine) were not old, only very intense. Kinda cool.

I would probably scream like a little girl if i saw those eyes. Seriously

I doubt that! I think you would have been exited, as was I, this was actually the most vivid, and very present, HI so far.

I haven’t had LDs for about a year (been too busy with school, I guess), but yesterday I decided to make a comeback. And this technique almost gave me results right away. I woke up (which I told myself to do before I fell asleep) and immediately thought about counting and then doing a RC. At times I struggled with keeping my mind focused on the numbers, but I grew more and more determined and almost shouted out the numbers in my head. Suddenly (by the number of 70, I think), I felt an extraordinary feeling all over my body - almost as if I was “dragged” into my dream, but I got too excited and woke up.

I’ll definitely try this again tonight :smile:

Congrats Revolve! Hopefully that will happen to me soon

Tried it two nights in a row right before going to bed, but i cant go to sleep while my brain is active like that :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :grrr: :help:

You are not the only one! Same here. I kinda just listen to the sound of my breathing or ringing in my ears (it’s very faint so that is rather hard).

yeah me to \o/

im going to see if i can just set it to a secondary thought pattern tonight though like not the first thing on my mind but still there
i hope it works XD

I’m new to this forum, I’ve had a few lucid dreams but I haven’t managed to get them regularly, my question with regard to your method is as follows : is it going to help you fall asleep and start to dream or is it going to make you lucid ? because there’s no hint to stay/become lucid…does it work for someone who barely becomes lucid in dreams ?
I’m looking forward to try it tonight !

well what this does it it makes your brain stay alert until your body is asleep and then when you move you move your dream body putting you into a lucid dream right away its not so much to help you fall asleep as it is to help you transfer into a dream from a waking state

Sounds really a cool technique!
I’'ll try this tonight while WILDing, remember- that task is to Dream not to WILD.

Ooober.
c-wild. Is where your body falls asleep however keeps your mind active by counting. After 20-30 seconds (if you do this with WBTB) when your mind tells your dream body to open its eyes your body has to either wake up to the real world or create its own world. So sometimes the later will happen and you will lucid dream.

Well,I think this will actually work for me! :grin:

The thing is,every time I try traditional WILD,I can’t fall asleep conciously,I always end up lying for nothing and then rolling over because I get bored.I think this technique will work the best for people who can’t fall asleep conciously so easy.

You actually do this: You count the first time,your body gets asleep to a point,then stops.Then you open your eyes,do an RC,and go back to counting again.Now,every time you repeat that,your body falls asleep more and more.And it will culminate to the point of having a dream :happy:

I’ll do it this way,in the first attempt,I’ll count my breaths to a point where I feel I can’t get further,and then I’ll open eyes,do RC,and then get back.I’ll do that two,three times,and then I’ll start counting later,cause it’ll get hard staying concious,I think. So,I’ll try it out tonight,and post if it succeded :grin:

It kinda worked, I mean…It helped me to fall asleep aware, but I had a lot of parts unaware(before dreaming), thanks for this technique :happy: