How did you get here?

How did you find out about ld4all? This is my story-

When I went to quebec on a school trip my friend in my room sleepwalked, so I googled to find out more about it, and it led me to to this site that listed abnormal types of dreams and I found out about lucid dreaming and it sounded interesting so I googled it and found this site. Yay!

Merged into existing topic :ysim:

One day I just dicided I’d like to LD… I don’t know why I decided that all at once… but I did. And then I just googled for a ‘Lucid Dreaming Guide’ and I got a link to the LD4all guide, which I think is great.

I happened to find the link to this site on the LD wikibook about 2 years ago. I didn’t register until 1 year after that.

for me it was google after a friend got stuck in SP and it got my interests and i found this site been here ever since ^^

well i discovered wikibooks and at the top of the page where it displays “today’s featured article” it said “Lucid Dreaming”, and out of curiosity, i checked it out. In some of its refrences it had this site, so i clicked on it, and there i was!

I’ve saw the site being mentioned in the Wikipedia book on LD :tongue:

I read an Interview in the Lucid Dream Exchange. Great magazine.

I think I was looking for information on AP and found this site accidentally, I really can’t remember, it was a long time ago! And it took alot more for me to join the forums :tongue:

I was researching lucid dreaming, and this site came up as one of the results.

pasQuale sucked me in from the IASD board. Must be a kind of black hole magnetism.

One of my friends recommended this site to me, and so far I LOVE IT!

Someone posted a link to this site on the IMDB message board for the movie Inception, and I saw it there and clicked it. Now I’m hooked! People’s real dreams seem much more interesting than any movie could be.

Well, it was a long time ago, but I’m pretty sure I looking up stuff on AP, which led to me learning about lucid dreams, and finally stumbling upon this forum through Google.

I can’t remember :confused: It was probably when I was Googleing stuff about lucid dreaming. :content:

A friend of mine posted on a different website a thread about lucid dreaming, and linked to the blog. I eventually decided to join the forum :3

I was interested in psychic abilities and that kind of thing at the time…Lucid dreaming intrigued me, obviously, seeming so surreal but so possible. So I scanned the 'net for it and found the how-to’s on LD4all. I thought it would benefit me to join the forum as well, and, uh, here I am.

Googled lucid dreaming and was linked from another site.

I was unsure when I made my post a few years ago, but strangely enough, I remember now.

I found the link about a year after I found it the first time…

It was on Wikipedia on the nightmare or LD page, and it said “some lucid dreamers believe that it is a good treatment for nightmares” and it cited a source, the source was the LD4all guide.

Since then, of course, they removed it and put on actual studies.

EDIT: Omg this is my 911 post, someone help me! :tongue:

My stepbrother from seattle came to la for a few days and my whole family went to dinner and he always has crazy theories and stories to rant about so he started talking about lucid dreaming and I was reqlly interested so I stayed up till like 4 am researching lucid dreaming and I found the guide on this website

Looked up a bit about lucid dreaming after reading about it, and found LD4all. First joined the Dutch forum, which isn’t very active at the moment, so now I’m joining the English one!