Dream Recall

Hi again guys,

I am slowly getting better at remembering my dreams from the previous night, however something odd is happening! I am remembering dreams from weeks ago, in quite a lot of details… it’s spooky! Is this normal? I can remember two dreams from last week I believe, and if I think about it I can remember older ones and what happened in them.

Also, in last night’s dream, I ate some food. I cannot remember the taste or there was no taste… is this just because it’s not vivid enough yet?

All of this is perfectly normal, don’t worry :wink: Dream memories occasionally can do that sort of things, and about the taste, it all depends on the attention you gave it in the dream (while eating), and the willingness to remember you gave it while recalling.

Oh wow, I’m glad someone feels the same way. Yeah, when I started focusing on lucid dreaming is when this began. I get random memories from dreams about a year or 2 ago. It is truly awesome yet frightening.

OK cool. It’s weird though, but interesting! :content:

My Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming book just arrived from Amazon! It’s the cheaper version which has less quality paper, but it doesn’t bother me. It is quite a long book, I’m gonna read it tonight!

Grr, i ordered mine a week ago and it was supposed to come around yesterday :confused: (not from amazon)
[size=75](update one day later: My book is here now :happy: )[/size]

I eat stuff in dreams sometimes and the taste got different strength and it is strongest within LDs so there is nothing weird about not tasting anything.