Let´s achieve LD together!

And here we have proof that MILD is painfully underrated. Congrats, Asura16.

Yeah, I don’t know what’s with people and WILD, seriously. :tongue:

hehe you’re quite right but I feel it like it was actually very random! But I don’t care :smile:

Congrats asura!! :happy: I knew you could do it.

I guess people think MILD sounds boring (which I guess it does compared to WILD) and forget to focus on the results, and completely ignore us when we say WILD can be tricky :tongue:

I’ve gotta try MILD? :happy:

Well I’m really into LDs but no one I know in person is, so I also need someone to talk about their experiences and stuff… Send me a message or something :smile: So far, I’ve only had 2 LDs, one when I was really small and one few days ago. I’m trying to achieve the point where I will have LDs everyday… It’s something I really want to have… I also need some advice from experienced lucid dreamers… Well just send me a message if you feel like it :smile:

Any LDs lately?

Today I had my first in what feels like forever. I woke up after 5 hours had my alarm set for intervals and I listened to a lucid dreaming induction MP3. The LD its self wasnt long I woke up straight away :sad:

Congrats, L.Dreamer13!
Tell me more about your ld. Did you manage to do something? How did you get lucid? Did you do rc or did you just know that you are dreaming?
Where did you get lucid dreaming induction MP3? Maybe I should try it if it really helps to get lucid :smile:

I didn’t manage anything expect look back at my fish tank to see a weird looking albino fish in my tank. The dream sign was actually the tank had a fish I didn’t recognize so I immediately knew I was dreaming, I got a feeling of pure freedom and then excitement kicked in I woke up in SP I tried relaxing but then couldn’t breathe so I had to wake up :sad: The induction MP3 more reinforced my intent rather than directly affect my dream and help me. I will upload the MP3 because I got it off Youtube: MP3

I’ve had two lucid dreams I can remember, one was quite recently its the only lucid dream during my time of trying to attain lucidity.

I was an owl on top of a toilets in a park, seen some girls and I swooped and dived at them, turned into myself and it turned abit :devil:

I hope I have a nonsexual lucid dream sometime though :razz:
Thats the only thing that came to mind, not bad though shapeshifting…

its a start.

:lucid: I got lucid yesterday! Yei! It was the longest LD that I have ever had.

Thanks L.Dreamer13, I will download the file as soon as I get behind my computer.

Why so? Haha! I have tried to have sex in LD for so many times, but it always ends my LD. Having sex in LD and not to wake up is actually quite hard for a beginner :meh: :tongue:

Hey. I’m on my iPhone so sorry for mistakes. I am also trying to achieve lucidity, I do an RC everytime I remember, which is basically every time I look at the time. I’ve only been trying to LD for about two days now. I made a dream journal, I think it’d helping a lot! I woke up and was like crap I can’t remember my dream! So I went to write in it and remembered every detail of the setting. Just not what happened :sad: but anyways I was wondering,my dreams seem to go by sooo fast and in such a blur, I’m not sure if its like that whole I’m dreaming, but does LDing feel so real like it does right now, as I’m sitting here writing this? If it did lol. Idk. That would be ao sweet. I WANNA LD SO BAD!! Ugh.

Really? Thats strange, both my lucid dreams have been sex dreams :happy: Actually now that I think of it, those two are the only recent ones, but I have had control in wet dreams before. :eek:

I’m hoping for lucidity in a normal dream so I can stay and admire it, rather than get excited. :peek:

Oh yes it does! It feels very-very real if you get a good LD. In my case my LD always gets a bit blurry in times, so I have to rub my hands to get the lucidity back.

Don´t you wake up when you get excited? I

A question to everybody: What are you planning to do if you will have a LD?
My plan in my next LD is to go and see my favorite band and jam with them on stage :content:

I do get excited, its woken me up in the last two Lucid dreams…

I’ve barely got very good recall so I’m not at the point of controlling anything. I’d most like to test some thing out while lucid, flying, telekinesis, shapeshifting etc.

But if I could I stage myself in a zombie apocolypse :razz:

I´ve tried flying quite many times already. And yes, it is a very nice feeling. I had problems with landing at the beginning though. I like walking through the walls too. They feel so soft :d
What did you dream about last night Teh Hermit?

Can’t really remember it, all I do recall is someone giving me a haircut like Oh Dae Su from the film Oldboy, I do remember thinking that in the dream, but that’s about it.

hey LD4all, I’m sort of new here, I’ve posted a few questions in the quest for lucidity forum and have gotten very useful replies, I’ve been making a dream journal for about a week now and my recall is improving (hopefully), I’ve tried many different methods such as RC’s, Wild etc. but i’m still not realizing that I’m dreaming though i don’t know why. am i doing something wrong? I’m also gonna try MILD tonight, hopefully that will give me a lucid dream.

/me dusts off old topic.
Alright, now let’s achieve LD together!

I’m going to try MILD tonight! I think I’ll try WBTB and another technique tomorrow morning. :smile: Wish me luck!