Progress?

Hi all,

I think I am making progress, but I’m unsure. I started a dream journal since 03/04 of July 2010 and have written in it every day that I’ve had a dream… since then I’ve had 8 dreams, on these dates:

(03/04 means 03 July was the night, and 04 was the morning)

03/04 July
04/05 July
06/07 July
07/08 July
10/11 July
11/12 July
12/13 July
13/14 July

So as you can see, most nights… some days I’ve not had dreams, but most I have. My first dream was 332 words, my last dream was 887 words - about a page. So my dreams are getting bigger, or I am remembering them more.

I am 99% sure they are becoming more vivid, yesterday I saw a girl in my dream who I used to know IRL, and she looked EXACTLY the same… it was very uncanny because she looked so real! Last night’s dream made me sad - I had a dream that my friend died. It was horrible, I saw it on the news and cried and cried - when I woke up I felt really sad… but of course it was just a dream and I’m OK now.

I have had no lucid dreams thus far, only normal dreams, but I plan on continuing my dream journal. I hope that in another week my dreams will be very vivid, and I hope I can have a lucid dream in a couple of weeks.

Also, recently in my dreams I keep dreaming about my crap mobile phone… it keeps popping up. Sometimes I just check the time on it, others I am talking to people… could it be my dreamsign of some sort? The only problem is it’s not odd in any way, it works and looks just like the real thing…

Thanks.

If your dreams are getting more vivid, I guess that would be progress. If your phone keeps appearing in your dreams then do an RC whenever you see your phone IRL, then when it comes up in your dreams, you’ll do an RC and get a lucid dream.

I suppose so. No dream last night though! :cry: