Food in lucidity...

i ate some drugs once in a ld and it got really blurry and crazy after that

I drank alcohol once and had a blackout :happy: I think the dream continued after that, not sure.

It would seem toothpaste tastes the same in an LD :tongue:

I remember my first LD. I was in a dark car park in the empty night and then suddenly I became lucid (I have no idea how). I remembered reading on ld4all that you can materialize objects so I closed my eyes and imagined I had a McDonalds chicken legend in my hand. I opened my eyes slowly, as to not wake up, and then in my hand I had a McDonalds chicken legend with Mayo in my hand. I took a bite and it felt exhilarating. I could feel the warm chicken, cool Mayo, crispy batter and the texture of it. It was beautiful, and then a week after, I was in a restaurant and I cant remember what I ate, but it was brilliant.

Overall, food tastes brilliant in lucid dreams.

I’ve only had food in a dream once, it was a pizza, with pepperoni and Italian sausage, my favorite.
it tasted so good, I’ve never had one thing that tasted better.
I’ve found that in dreams, memories of food is extremely exaggerated.
a cake you’ve had the night before that tasted good appears in your dream, you take a bite, and if you taste it at all, it seems to have been made by the hands of god himself.

It just makes dreaming all the better.

Sure does. Why do you think Writerscube always stops for some tea and sandwiches? :tongue:

Most of the times I taste food it has no taste :sad: But I’ve had a few times with taste and they are pretty good. The most delicious thing I’ve had in a LD is probably water though lol I’ve never had such fresh, cold, perfect water!

I ate a blanket, tastes like a unsweet cotton candy lol

I ate a brick wall…tasted like cardboard and sugar

Most of the times I taste food it has no taste :sad: But I’ve had a few times with taste and they are pretty good. The most delicious thing I’ve had in a LD is probably water though lol I’ve never had such fresh, cold, perfect water!
[/quote]
That’s what I have! Water is propbably the normal thing there is! I also taste food with no taste. it was McDonalds, and it tasted like glue! (The milkshakes are good) The food in my dreams are pretty normal in a food court in a mall, and some foods are international, so that’s cool to see all the delicous foods!

Really all you have to do is imagine it will taste nice and it will.

I had a bland looking sweet that tasted so nice from a dream years ago and I never knew how to describe the taste. Recently I bought a shampoo Australian Balm Mint and it smelt almost exactly like the sweet :smile:

I remember one time I was in class and I randomly started drinking coke :lol:. It was amazing, actually.

Now I want to go to a lucid buffet! :lol: All I can eat amazing-tasting food!!!

Just open the door for “The Lucid Eat All You Can!”.

I usually go to supermarkets and eat everything i can :partying_face: But those who own the store gets angry!

I never ate something in a ND or LD. :sad: I remember a very (but very) old dream, when I wanted to eat this chocolate I had in my hand. I was very happy and opened it. I can recall it looking just like a RL chocolate. And right in the moment when I wanted to bite it, I woke up :cry:. :spinning:D))

Like said, I never tasted food in a dream though…

I haven’t had food in a dream before either, that I can recall. I must make it a LDing goal. XP

I wonder what you’re brain would make a food you’ve never tasted before taste like. I imagine it’d be whatever you think it’ll taste like, but it’s still interesting to think about.

I actually summoned a piece of watermelon (why that, I dunno) to eat in my first LD I had today. I can’t recall if it was anything amazing, it tasted ok XD I just knew I loved food in my dreams and I wanted something to eat.

Food in my dreams taste exactly like food in RL. My sense of taste in dreams happens to be quite strong. Once in an LD (which isn’t in my DJ), I decided to eat fruit salad and cream pie. I ate the fruit salad, and it tasted really good, but I woke up before I got to the cream pie. :sad: