Numberology.

hmm. Ive noticed that to. could you tell us more kava?

Edited in from a double post: :ysim:

i see 911 all the time to. if that means anything

Here is a fasinating video on 11:11.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKES-x9bexs

I was blown away by this video. It gets really entersting. Ive been seeing 44 alot lattley allso. The numbers that have stood out for me in my life lattley have been 5, 23(my birthday)11,17,44. I dont know about this Obama being the 44th president., but I have a feeling about it, I dont know yet if its a negative feeling or a posotive feeling. I guess will have to wait to we get further into his 4 years.

The internet also spreads a lot of misinformation. Don’t forget that.

Here’s a question for you, Kava. If your birthday is supposed to make you evil, then wouldn’t you have burned down a whole school district and drop water balloons from skyscrapers by mid afternoon?

I say don’t worry about the numbers. It’s your personality that makes who you are. :wink:

OK Sock Puppet, I’m going to contradict you, but I’m not challenging you. I’m just giving Information.

In Numerology nearly everything can be described by the numbers, even personality. To uncover someone’s personality, that is to say what other people will validate you for, just turn the consonants in your name into numbers. A=1 B=2 C=3 and so on; be sure to start back at one after you reach nine. Add the letters up and reduce it to a single digit or master number IE. 11, 22, maybe 33 etc. depending on who you talk to.

I wish I knew everything about your birth day number Kava, but consider this. The Birth day number has a very special significance among the main five numbers. the birth day number will highlight an aspect of you that, when incorporated with other attributes, can help you achieve your destiny much smoother. your birth day number is 5. This means your sense of curiosity, good will and most importantly freedom, can greatly benefit you if you apply it correctly. look it up yourself if you are interested (I’m sure you have), find more characteristics and see how well you relate to your numbers.

I wish I could help you more, but the specifics of strange numbers are beyond my knowledge. But as always we must not be quick to accept, and far slower to discount.

Blush*

I can describe my bed as having 4 pillows and 1 blanket, so I guess you’re right.

I’m not sure about personality though, unless you’re describing a hermit as having 0 friends.

So what’s going to stop me from changing my name to something else? If my name determines my personality, I can simply rename myself and change my personality in an instant.

:rofl:

Only the birth name is accurate; it’s called the Cosmic Name. Changing your name doesn’t change your personality profile completely, although depending on your reasons for changing you may think and act differently.

So if it’s the birth name that counts, then what about the birthday? Kava says his birthday might make him evil, while one of your descriptions says he has good will. Is one supposed to have more weight than the other?

Birth name counts for personality, birth day counts for another function.

And once again, I don’t know enough about the number 23 specifically, but understand that any number can be balanced, under balanced, or over balanced. Depending on how you act, the relevancy of the number to your actions will change, but if you decide to use the numbers in your profile in a balanced way your life will run smother than otherwise.

Try looking up charts on how two numbers in one profile can help or hurt one another, perhaps then you’ll see how personal a numerology profile is.

Blush*

You mean profile as in “birth name and birth day”, right? I can’t really change those numbers, so how does one use those unchangeable numbers in a balanced way?

By the way, I’m still curious about how numerology works. How does a birthday or birth name affect our personalities? Do the numbers somehow affect our minds?

Caution!!—New age mumbo jumbo ahead

form what I understand our life paths are chosen by us before we are born. The numbers derived form our name and birth day reflect what we have chosen, and also reflect the challenges that will make our life meaningful.

When we know our numbers, we have the ability to understand how our seemingly random quirks can help propel us towards our destiny. Use the traits found in the numbers.

Blush*

It’s our parents who chooses our name, and the date of birth is merely a prediction until it happens. Or it may never happen if our mothers chooses abortion. We don’t really have much choice before our birth.

This is why I peruse Lucid Dreaming, to find answers. To know if what I learn is correct.

I take it you don’t believe in ghosts either Sock Puppet. No worries.

(Sorry for Hi-jacking the forum Kava)

Blush*

I don’t about finding answers in lucid dreaming, but experiencing LDs can be fun and inspiring! :wink:

Whoa! Scary…
I was reading this at 11:11, numerology or the sub-conscious?

I’m life path 11, it’s a master number, I’m very intuative and idealistic.

Again with the numbers, reading at 14:44

Here’s something that gets me. The concept of time and 24 hours clock are human constructs. We’re the ones that assigned numbers to specific times. If it had something to do with us subconsciously programming it that way, then based on different time zones we should have different times that are important. That is, if the time even matters at all. In regards to the actual numbers, 14:44 in particular, that’s based on a 24 hour clock. If you use a 12 hour clock then it’s 2:44. What makes !4:44 special and not 2:44?

First number 11, 111 and 11:11 had great influences on me, but now its 333, 421, 433 and 434 that have great influences on my life, plus there are other sidenumbers.

Numbers are and have always been the way I remember places and certain persons and they change as I know new persons :tongue:

Maybe it does mean something, like i look at the clock and see 11:11 and 22:22 and 14:14 and such all the time, and heres sumit weird:
I was born on May 15th at 3pm
may is the 5th month, 5x3 = 15

you say 5 is a complete number? xD
Yeh its weird how things link up in life, I think everyone has a link like this but some just don’t see it "/

I’m going to be skeptical here and say that, wherever you look, you will always find some pattern in life. Now, that’s not because there’s anything significant going on, but rather simply because you want to find something significant.

In your case, you claim that you were born at 3 PM, whereas you were almost certainly born either a little before or a little after 3. If the clock struck 3 at precisely the same moment you opened your eyes or were first exposed to air or whatever milestone we use to signify birth (that’s another problem, by the way), then THAT would truly be something.

A similar thing goes for the date and month. From an objective perspective, you were not born on May 15. You were born at such-and-such point in time. No numbers, no words. Just a point. Humans apply labels to specific points in time just to make it easier to understand. Therefore, by using units like months and days, you aren’t looking at time through an objective lens anymore.

Also, what is the significance of 15 anyway? It’s not that it’s arbitrary (though it is that), it’s that there must be thousands of other people with that exact same answer to the grand equation of their birthdate. Things that we claim to be special because of their coincidental quality tend to lose their value once we use a wider lens (such as one that encompasses the entire earth).

Now, I am going to blow numerology apart by pointing out that, due to the fact that we don’t live in the same Newtonian world we thought we did a century ago, the universe is basically a random number generator. Every (literally) little event that occurs in the universe is random; on a quantum level, there is only probability. Also, remember that thing with using a wider lens? Well, when we consider the possibility of parallel universes, numerology loses even more of its mysterious, coincidental quality. See, if parallel universes–the kind made possible by quantum randomness–exist, then every potential outcome for every event has occurred in some parallel world. What that means is that FunkyFreddo was born on May 14 somewhere. And May 16. And every other potential date.

Now, to wrap this up (because I’m rambling :nuu:), I will say that I can still conceive a great, huge, elegant multiverse of infinite complexity in which everything is carefully intertwined thanks to mathematics. Such a world would be so incredibly complex that it would make our puny little universe seem random when it is in fact not. However, I cannot accept that paying attention to the dates of events will give any insight to anything.