Do you give your dreams interesting titles?

unusual dream titles is an old topic about a similar theme :moogle:

Normally titling things and naming projects is so tough for me, but I love naming my dreams. You get to sum up all your feelings about the dream with a title that you know will make the dreams rush back into your head without even trying. I only just started seriously recording them to increase my recall, but here are my first titles chronologically:

The Boring Dream (off to a good start lol)
The Whip Man
Berserk Baby (this was a weird one. Berserk as in the manga series)
Tsundere Assassin <- funnest dream yet

I used to take care into naming my dreams but then I got lazy… :tongue:

The reason I even have a DJ online is because I believe that there are some people out there who enjoy reading my dreams. I certainly find others’ dreams interesting, and so I try to reciprocate by making my DJ entertaining (though I also try to avoid being melodramatic).

lol I dont even share my dreams because I think everyone else’s are boring LOL

I just give the highlights. that’s why I give each title love and meaning :0

I write them in detail in this awesome journal I’ve had for like 13 years but never had a reason to use. just for me :3

I like to give catchy titles to my dreams, so if I read them, I immediately remember what the dream was about :content:
But sometimes the dream is about too many things, so I’ll go with a boring discriptive title.

As you can see in my DJ I do. :razz:

I love giving funny titles! but sometimes I just can’t find a name…
I had a LD last night and I wrote funny title :smile:
(“Blanket is tastey…I think…”)

Well, even tough I have differnet dreams for me, it comes up into two catergorys: adventure or dream-life. So even it it’s a boring or a exciting dream, for me, it would be in those two titles. :smile:)

Most of the time it’s hard to come up with a interesting title, because my dreams have too many different things going on. :tongue:

lol@ the title :"D how did it taste?

Last night’s dream is titled: Old Spice vs. Crocodile

as in the black guy from the old spice commercials, and an actual crocodile

lol it tasted like cotton candy but without sugar…

I just give my dreams names that will help me remember them. For example, “My Long Dream” is the name of a dream that I thought to myself, “Man, Imagine how much sleep I’m getting, this dream is long!”

Always titling my dreams :tongue: the titles are based on what the dream is about and sometimes they become very weird :tongue:

But that is the fun part, I just love my dreams titles sometimes :tongue:

I always title mine!

I don’t really take great care in doing so, but I try to give them titles that just sum up everything. They don’t have to be funny or interesting for me, just something short and simple that I can organize them by.