Sweet Dreams fuel

Anything that will calm you down and give you a smile.
And good dreams. Provide a reason for adding it, though!

I give this song: youtube.com/watch?v=7chWRRnO9cg
It brings back a lot of memories. And it’s from a mario game!

I give this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMcNAe4nE8
It just makes me feel happy.

If you want to use Music induced WILD/MILD, or simply just relax a bit, I suggest this type of music: My Weakness, by Moby. It’s suitable for every “quiet” situation, like meditation, self-hypnosis and all those relaxing methods. Just make sure to turn the volume really low, and be quiet, watch the video and listen to the music.

You will probably feel something like “Aah… this reminds me of the good old days when [personal experiences in good old times]. Too bad those times can never come back !” That music is exactly the music describable for my signature.

If those sweet times can’t come back, I’d just find splendor in the memories.

@Don Anonymous: Yeah man I too get that feeling from songs, its just amazingly beautiful how vivid the memories are when I listen to certain songs!

Here are some of mine to share, this is great fuel, you won’t regret it!

Adiemus - Adiemus

Orinoco Flow - Enya

Caribbean Blue - Enya

Storms In Africa - Enya

This is really powerful music! It sends shivers to all my body when WILDing, it feels so great, I’m sure many of you here know what I mean! :happy:

I didn’t try it yet but I think good and beautiful music can help have sweet dreams.

The sound of rain really helps me relax so I present: RainyMood.com . It’s just a constant loop of the sound of rain falling. I like to play it by itself or with music to relax.

I swear I can hear people singing in the background to that rainymood track.

Is that just me?

I’ve never heard anyone singing in the background, just the rain. Maybe I’m not listening hard enough?

I dunno aye. It’s hard to distinguish from the rain because its very faint.

Its like an orchestra that starts at the beginning of the track.

Yeah, I can hear the music too, just barley in the background every once in a while. I like the rain alot. :smile:

Yeah, there are some violins playing in the background ! :tongue: And the thunder is the same every time. I think it’s the same 5 minutes rain repeated over and over… :meh:

I have a little track to share.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEBqPfZxPe0

I play this little tune on repeat every night and never get sick of hearing it. It’s my dreaming track and I only ever play it when I sleep or when I write in my dream journal.

Gotta love Fable . . . :grin:

Great site, very relaxing indeed. Although I won’t need much these days since its been raining like hell :razz: