Back on track

Just joined few seconds ago so I wont know any acronyms.

I’ve recently had my dream recall kick in quite alot it was kind of out the blue, as I was really in to trying to learn how to control my dreams a few months back.

I started my dream journal 25/05/10

And I commenced with writing down my reoccurring ones and then waiting to remember my dreams to write further content in the journal, only problem was, is that my dream recall before recently was horrific.

Since being a teenager I’d had a dreamcatcher and wasn’t bothered about my dreams, and so forcefully made myself stop remembering dreams, soon believed I didn’t dream.

Few years after highschool, I was told about Lucid dreaming, but never looked into it until this year. Anyway, when I first started the journal it took me 3 days before saying ‘I give in’ so I bought myself some Vitamin B-6.

They worked for awhile, took 100mg first night, and had a incredibly freaky disgusting dream, nights after 200mg, but soon after they stopped working, and so my recall went down again, and stopped the journal, but before that I had a dream where my parents told me to take my vitamins which really confused me.

But two weeks back, parents went away, and my recall went through the roof, w/o the b-6. I’ve only noted down one, and decided to pick it back up. I figured this was to happen, as I’ve left it to happen naturally and it to come casually, instead of forcing my mind to try and remember and then get frustrated.

So my question is, Should I get off the B-6? Or move onto something stronger? I heard Choline Bitartrate is alot stronger.

I’m not bothered by taking them, they seem to make things more interesting, oh and btw I still have my dream catcher :razz: I didn’t get it because I believed in them, it just looks cool.

I don’t do Reality checks yet, as I’ve been struggling with my getting my recall high enough to get to the point of seeing I’m dreaming.

Oh and hello!

welcome to the forum :wave:

You said yourself that your recall improved without the B6, so why consider trying something stronger? IMO it’s better to achieve them naturally. Just make sure you have a balanced diet or just supplement with the usual dose of over the counter multivitamins if you feel you may be lacking in any area or your diet.

Finally good luck :smile:

Perhaps you’re right, as soon as I’ve used the rest of the B-6 I’ll go natural. Have 25 left, I usually take 4, so thats roughly 6 nights give or take, wouldn’t want to waste my money afterall. :tongue:

I’ve tried some autobooks too, steven LaLergeto be exact its calming but hasnt worked yet.

Hi :wave:

Just to let you know, you shouldn’t take B6 like crazy, it’s not like vitamin C. Taking to much can cause nerve damage. I always forget how much is to much though. If I’m not mistaken more than 120mg a day isn’t advised.

And good luck!