Walking on walls

Has anyone managed this? It’s on my list of dream goals. Last night in my dream I took a few of steps up a wall, but I had to come back down to the ground almost immediately because it made me really dizzy and kind of nauseous to be standing horizontally like that. :confused:

Well, who says you’re walking horizontally? It’s your dream, change gravity if you like. Think outside the box :content:

I’d actually never thought of this until I saw it in Inception recently. I think I get so caught up in the concept of flying I don’t think to try and walk up walls! It sounds a fun idea, I’ll give it a shot next time, if I remember.

Good luck Kore with your goal too :ok:

Yeah, the next time I attempt that stunt, I’ll have to alter the rules of physics further somehow. At least now I know that. If at first you don’t succeed…

I got the idea from Inception as well. I can’t believe it never even occured to me before watching that film.

I did do wallflips.
But then again, that’s possible in real life…

I’ve also been thinking about this. doesn’t seem to hard, I’ll see if I try it. I’ve always wondered how it would be to walk on the ceiling too, having to step over the wall above the doors to enter a room :tongue:

Well… I once was attacked by some guy, and then just walked up his face and jumped up and down vertically
leaving the boy confused about what just had happened. :smile:

I did this once in a ND. I’ve been meaning to try this ever since, but I am always preoccupied. Thanks for reminding me. :content: