Inception Dream Control Manual

Awsome video i will show it to my friends and try to get them on this site.

Saw the movie yesterday (Awesome)!
Hopefully the movie gave me something to get over my dry spell! :content:

Wow! Your work is incredible pasQuale! :happy:

Hmm! I think I’ll put the video link into my signature of my other forum! :wink:

Awesome! I love that movie, it is the reason why I started trying LD. :smile:

The videos really look like an advertisment for a cult… I like the idea :content:

I need to learn to control my dreams. Ive got the lucid part down pat, Ive tried a few times. One time I tried to make a blunt apear in my hand, but it was not very vivid at all.

Are there any spoilers in the video? I have not seen Inception yet but planning to do so soon.

I havent seen Inception, but seen the control manual :tongue: the control manual just tells what an LD is and what you can do in it :razz:

Why title it Inception then? :confused: I’m gonna watch Inception tomorrow so I’ll watch the control manual after that :razz:

Maybe because Qu made the manual for those who watched Inception, Im sure that some of the things mentioned in the video are examples from the film, but I cant tell which ones :razz:

But your method works too, watch Inception first and then the manual :grin:

/me walks out of this topic

:yes: once you have seen the movie, some things may make more sense :grin:

Just watched Inception with a friend, great movie :happy: I recommend watching it before the Dream Control video which was also great :happy: Inception will forge many new lucid dreamers! I told my friend about lucid dreams right after the movie and i will link him your video :smile:

SPOILER - Click to view

By the way if any of you stayed till the end of the credits in the movies, the twirling totem falls.

spoiler tags are your friend :truit:

Reply to One Dreamer.

SPOILER - Click to view

You didn’t actually see that, right? It was just wobbling but never really fell.

SPOILER - Click to view

I left before the credits ended, when the totem didn’t fall. The people who stayed told me that the last image after the credits ended was that the totem fell. hmmm strange, I will ask them again, they all sure seemed excited to have been the few remaining audience that saw this. lol now I am confused but I don’t want to have to go see the movie again… Although I loved the concept, I am not into the whole male energy mafia theme.

Add spoiler tags!

@One Dreamer: please use spoiler tags! I have put them there for you twice now.

SPOILER - Click to view

I have sat until the end but I haven’t seen it falling… should I have sat even longer than after the final titles? The people that I was with to the movie kept pulling me to come with them outside :sigh:

SPOILER - Click to view

I didn’t watch after the credits, perhaps it falls then :open_mouth: Check with them again please to be sure :smile:

Oops I apologize PasQuale, I did not see the tags. Will do! Thanks for letting me know :smile:

Wow, it’s great :smile:

He guys,
I’m fairly new to LD, and one of my main inspirations was inception. :smile:
But recently I was wondering, Do any of you think it’s actually possible to change things like your own character during a lucid dream by ‘Planting’ an idea in your subconsious?
For example: “”“You are dreaming lucidly, and start talking to a dream character. after a while you learn he/she/it represents your fears. You wanted to overcome your fair of hights for a long time. So you start asking (or rather telling) the DC, “Make me lose my fair of hights” You wake up the next morning, look out of the window, and suddenly notice, You aren’t afraid anymore”"""
I was wondering because while in a LD you are in direct contact with your subconsious.
I’d like to hear what you all think about this? :eh:
(I haven’t been able to test this myself, because I haven’t had a proper LD since I thought of this :sad: )

There are reports of people who have cured their phobias with lucid dreaming. I’m not really sure how to exactly do it, but it might work. It’s worth to give it a shot.