[software] Infinity

This evening I’m going to mix some backround binural beats with the curse soundtrack so hopefully this should make it work better.

What binural beat do you suggest.
meditation
trance
self hypnosis
or the obvious one lucid dreaming.

What I have done is downloaded some isochronic tones and added them to the curse mp3 in audacity and to download them go here

Deep meditation+curse 1 mediafire.com/file/zfo5nndml … Dreams.mp3

Lucid Dream+curse 1 mediafire.com/file/tdanzd2igiz/LucidDreaming comb.mp3

First of all, I’d like to thank you for Infinity, seems like a good thing. I’ve decided to try it out because of some free time (no school!)
I’ve got an issue tho, not only I’m using my phone to listen to the music you listed while falling asleep but also to wake me up. Yesterday, I set up an alarm clock for 5hrs of sleep, however I don’t remember waking up. It was not the first time when I didn’t wake up for WBTB. It also was a problem to me when trying FILD.
Any suggestion on how to get around it? Maybe changing the sound of WBTB alarm to be something I don’t usually hear in the morning?

I am currently on day 1 of trying this lucid dreaming course. I began trying to lucid dream and keeping a dream journal on March 10th, 2010 and have had 2 lucid dreams since I have started. My last lucid dream was on April 14th, 2010. I think this is due to the fact that I was coming towards the end of the school year and did not have nearly the same amount of time to dedicate to practicing RC’s and working on recording my dreams. Now that my school year is over and I am on summer vacation I have found much more time to dedicate to lucid dreaming and I stumbled upon this thread today. I have great confidence that this is going to get me out of my dry-spell of a month and 10 days. I will post any major breakthroughs I have on this thread. Thank you for taking the time to make this and post it for free Ben.

AMAZING i will Start tonight, I feel this will give me the boost I want, I had doubt a couple of days ago whether I can do it or not! and I had a sudden realisation Why Not? i should be able to do this easy. :smile: Thanks for the Program i Will be starting day 1 tonight, for Now i will listen to this Amazing song on your program! thank you so much If this works i could i say i owe you Alot But i have no doubts it will probably work seeming as i am a Natural LDer I just want them more frequently because i know i have missed many oppurtunities to enter into lucidity only after being on this forum for 1 day!

Day Three. No results… YET! ;D
Eventually I will get my second, and my third, and the fourth…
And when I hit the milestone of a thousand lucid dreams, well, that would be the best day ever.

I want to start this but I have a question. Do I need a written dream journal? I cannot keep one because I have handwriting problems and keeping a typed journal has worked for me well so far.

A typed DJ is just as good as a written one, you just have to record it in some way and make it feel important. I use an app called Momento on my iPod touch to record my DJ and it’s working fine for me :smile:

Good luck,
Rich :smile:

Indeed it’s quite alright to have an electronic dream journal. I myself prefer written just because my mind registers information better. Most of the rules on Infinity are mere guidelines that I had taken and used to trigger lucidity for myself. In the end, lucidity comes to an individual when that person has ideally “tricked” themselves into believing they can have one. The specified rules was my way of tricking myself into having one. So if using an electronic DJ helps you in that process, that’s definitely the right way to go :smile:

I’m really glad to see new people trying out the program! It’s been several years since it was released and has been downloaded a remarkable number of times. Thank you all for giving it a shot and expressing your feedback on here–I would have never expected for it to turn out so popular!

The downloads seem to have expired, could someone re-up them so that others could try?

I’d also like to try this Infinity software but the links are dead.

The links don’t work for me either. :\

The links are down. Can you please update them?
Thanks in advance.

I was in 1 day before the down!
Anyways, I think that the programme is really nice and I think that since its flash-made programme that you should upload it to a website so it can be playable in the browser. That would be cool.

nooo the links don’t work :cry:

Same here, I already emailed the maker. :happy:

That’s a start; good work lol

Hey maker could you post them on mediafire less hassles and waits.

Nooo! the links are down? i wanted to try this!

I would upload it for you guys but don’t know if ben will be mad…