LC #26 task six: a new perspective

Sign me up. I’ve never had a LD that lasted longer than a minute, so if I get any points at all during the challenge it will be considered a bonus. :grin:

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11 sly
  3. brb123
  1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11 sly
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom

Are we still doing personal goals? If so, mine is transformation. :smile:

Ah, I see you’ve changed the LD length back to something similar to the old style. I hadn’t ever done an LC before tosxyChor changed it so this should be interesting :happy:

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin

Same deal for me! Sign me up!

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247

I’ll try. This is my first LC. :content:

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu

count me in!

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag

Here we go! :smile:

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag
  9. BlueMoon

Whee!

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag
  9. BlueMoon
  10. EllyEve

Maybe I will finally get past my insomnia on the nights I do WBTB in order to get lucid.
I sleep fine on nights that I plan to just sleep, but on nights that I plan to get lucid I can’t! Grrrrr what’s up with that?
Hope you come up with some neat quests Solaris. Maybe some spiritual ones?

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag
  9. BlueMoon
  10. EllyEve
  11. KauaiDreamer

I’d love to try, but I’ll just say this right up front, I haven’t had a Lucid Dream in forever, but I’m making it my goal to have them as frequently as I did when I first joined the site…

Are we allowed to drop out if we’re doing horribly? LOL. :shy:

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag
  9. BlueMoon
  10. EllyEve
  11. KauaiDreamer
  12. The Toy Master

Time for a little KICK upwards :tongue:

I’d like to sign up although i haven’t had an LD in a few years. I’d like to try it. One question. I see that you get certain amount points for how long you are lucid. How are you possibly supposed to know how long you were lucid for? Do you just guess? like if i because lucid tonight and it seemed long, do i just say umm it was 10 minutes it felt like that anyway? I dont get that. it doesnt make sense to me? your asleep and its not like the clocks work in the dreams they malfunction which is how you get lucid in the first place. Can someone explain this ?

@Dreamscape: yes it’s going to be based on your best guess since it’s hard to tell dream time vs. real time, especially if you become lucid at the end of a long dream. Just like in real life, you have a pretty decent internal clock in LD’s, you’ll just have to go off of that. If it feels like it was 5 minutes, it was probably 5 minutes.

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag
  9. BlueMoon
  10. EllyEve
  11. KauaiDreamer
  12. The Toy Master
  13. idanl09

I’ve been debating whether or not to sign up, I think I’ll give it a shot :tongue: . My LD’s aren’t very frequent though, hopefully this will boost them up. This is my first LC! :content: I’ll try my best.

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag
  9. BlueMoon
  10. EllyEve
  11. KauaiDreamer
  12. The Toy Master
  13. idanl09
  14. StarryGwee

To everyone who is hesitating, the challenges are not a contest, its rather a way to motivate the dreamers to do a certain task and gather points, but of course you could see this as a contest if you want :razz:

This is a great way to explore LD’s in a fun way, since I have been participating in previous challenges myself :cool_laugh:

i think i will give it a shot. although i am not too consistent yet, i think the challenge will give me some incentive to try a bit harder :content:

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag
  9. BlueMoon
  10. EllyEve
  11. KauaiDreamer
  12. The Toy Master
  13. idanl09
  14. StarryGwee
  15. R-D-C

Woot! Only a few more spots to fill in. :happy: Awesome I can’t wait till we start! Hopefully we can start soon, school starts soon for me. :sad:

why not got nothing to lose XD
count me in hopefully ill have more lds soon

1. The Scientist
  2. GHOSTIE11
  3. brb123
  4. Hexaditidom
  5. Rhawin
  6. Bodom247
  7. Dreamjutsu
  8. zdag
  9. BlueMoon
  10. EllyEve
  11. KauaiDreamer
  12. The Toy Master
  13. idanl09
  14. StarryGwee
  15. R-D-C
  16. Geekboy

Looks like we’re almost ready to go. First task will be posted either wednesday or sunday, depending on how fast the last spots fill up :smile: