Dream Recall: Experiencing vs. Remembering

Alright, so I’ve been keeping a dream journal and trying to induce LD’s on and off for the better part of two years now. I started my DJ up again about a month and a half ago and so far, this is the most continuous time I’ve kept it. I’ve recorded an average of about 3 dreams, usually 1 of them being vivid, almost every day for the past 6-7 weeks. I’ve also had 5-6 LD’s that occurred without using any induction technique.

Anyway, my dilemma is this: before when I was recording dreams, I would usually wake up from one and felt like I had just experienced it. I felt like I was in the dream, and I completely forgot about my real body. However, the past week and a half every time I remember a dream it’s almost as though I’m just recalling facts, almost as though I never really experienced the dream. I wake up and lay there for a second and then all the dreams from the night come back to me, but they don’t feel right. They don’t feel like they were mine, even. It’s kind of like the difference between running a race and just remembering what the course looked like.

Has anyone else experienced this? Should I be worried? Or is this just something that will pass and I’ll go back to “experiencing” dreams in a little while?

Thanks in advance.