LD4all Quest 58: September: Extreme Sports!

oh skiing down a really steep mountain is def an extreme sport :yes:

I had a LD last night and remembered this Quest. As an extreme sport I first did air yoga and then under water yoga :grin: goes post in DJ

Extreme dream sports??
HELL YEAH. :cool:

Last month I was ice skating on non-frozen water, playing some ball game without rules and flying a delta-wing in a ND. I guess I dream about weird sports quite often, so this should be doable.

Anyway I’ll put this quest on my LD to do list and see if I can do an extreme sport in a LD instead. :tongue:

Ill do this when I get an LD some time :grin: and congratulations Qu for completing the Quest already :rofl:

I’ve had several ND’s where it feels like I’m wingsuit flying…should be a natural enough transition to just take control of it. That is, if I can stabilize my LD’s and not get distracted. :meh:

this sounds fun! im gonna try base jumping :tongue:

Well… as usual, I seem pretty good at inducing normal dreams when it comes to the dream quests… just not Lucid ones!? :neutral:

Here is an attmept from last night… cycle flying - although it was not a real extreme sport, its a start to something I was thinking of doing in a LD for this quest.

[community.ld4all.com/t/carnun-s-sleepy-deviations-part-ii/22003/164)

Like last month i got an idea quite quickly (even so i didn’t complete last months quest).
I don’t know if any of you have seen Air Gear, but it’s an anime and it’s including Inline skates wich have very strong motors to them and with those the teenagers ride through the city.

So thats what i wanna try :smile:

I’m new to lding but i’ll try to do rally racing. :grin:

Drag racing for me :razz: but in the forest instead of an ordinary racing course :grin:

I’m often iceskating in my dreams, so if I manage to get lucid in one of them, ill try to put some rockets on my blades (or just imagine hurricane winds pushing my forward) :grin:

Base jumping off of the Eiffel-tower and doing dangerous stunts while on a snowboard are both on my checklist of things to do while lucid. (#5 and #13)

So I will definatelly give this a try!

Good luck to the rest of you as well!

Last night I had a ND about swinging on chandalliers and running on walls. I think that was a combo of me wanting to do last month’s challenge, Inception, and this month’s. haha, now I just need to get lucid.

No LD, but i did have a vaguely sport themed ND. Throwing a tennis ball for a friend to fetch haha.

I want to try snowboarding :content: How fun would that be!

I had been thinking the same thing. I figured that if I was able to complete one of my personal goals (fly to the Himalayas) I could snowboard down. Skip the snowsuit though, too bulky! I think I’d much rather go barefoot in shorts and use a wave board instead of a snowboard.

Well, time ago I had a dream were I
was parachute jumping. My cousin wanted to do it without through… :meh:

This topic helped me remember a dream I had about looking at September’s Quest.

I forgot what it was though. :sad:

I think I’m gonna try to surf in a big tsunami

Since your allowed to have extreme sports wich you only could do in a lucid dream, i guess i’ll try bungy jumping without rope :meh: I have problems flying, So it could be great practice for me