Welcome to the new server!

Well, this was fast :smile:

have fun in our new space!

yay :cool_laugh: i didn’t even have time for a lifeboat cookie!

siiw, does the site look good to you? For me I miss a lot of images, and the smilies don’t show up either :meh:

the links to new messages at the top of the forum still direct to the old server.

can anyone who can read this tell me if they can see the images on here? eg the logo, the wings, the background and so on? for me they don’t show.

I see all the images, but I keep getting logged out every 2-3 page loads. :meh:

Edit: and the topic view list has turned into an SQL error. :tongue:

As far as I can see everything looks fine… even the smilies work :content: Although, when I first entered the forum, my computer went a little spastic?! :neutral:

But it all looks good.

gahh SQL error even! that’s because that directs to ld4all.com and all the other things are local. Actually I still enter this through the server IP and not through ld4all.com since for me that points to the old server.

:yay: I am redirected to the new site now too, and all looks fine :happy:

Everything looks good here (and i can get in again!) :cool:

I dont see any difference at all :razz:

Glad that you could move to a new server so Quick! :happy:

I can see everything fine too, and was able to log in on first try.
Is it my imagination or does everything appear sharper? Time for a :rc:
I was expecting not to be able to go on until tomorrow! Wow, very fast!

Hey Q, I’ve had weird experiences lately with the forum, some topics with new replies are marked as ‘Viewed’. I also found this anomaly in the Quest for Lucidity board:

As you can see, it appears that the topic has 0 replies, and if you actually go to the topic it has many replies. Just thought I should let you know.

Because it had 0 replies when it was moved to another forum, its as simple as that :wink:

yes, the ghost is right :yes:
as for the topic view thingy… I don’t know :meh:

I changed the cookie flavour on the new server, maybe that has something to do with it. Try deleting all your LD4all cookies in your browser and see if that does anything.

Oh, my bad :razz:

Ok I’ll give that a try, thanks Q :smile: