Lucid troubles..

I’ve been lucid about six times in total - In most occasions the lucidness fades away into a normal dream. I’ve got two questions;

1. How do I keep remaining lucid? I’ve continuously plugged my nose, looked at my hands and repeated to myself that I’m dreaming and it still fades away, feels like I’ve been lucid for just about 3-5 minutes. I also have troubles gaining FULL lucidity.

2. How do I spawn / create / summon stuff? I once tried to spawn a IRON MAN suit so I could get in it and fly and…shoot missiles and stuff; Result was that I saw a glimpse of the suit and then I woke up. I also tried spawning a piece of cloth with my hands, imagining that it would just pop up…but it didn’t.

Any tips and pointers?

Help is appreciated!

Hey Snoozebum! Welcome! :welcome:

1. To stay Lucid you’ve go to fill your senses. For example say u got lucid in a desert, feel the sand under your toes, feel the heat etc. Filling any of your senses will help keep the LD alive. Another good technique is to rub your hands and/or spin around. They should help.

2. Have a look at this guide. It’s about passive and active control. It tells you how to summon things and keep the dream more stable.

I hope I have helped you on your Lucid Dreaming quest,
Rich :smile:

Thanks a ton!

Glad I could help :smile:

1. Spinning, grabbing something, screaming “INCREASE LUCIDITY”, or taking a lucid pill are all ways to help you stay lucid. When you spin, focus on the sensation of the spin. Same goes for grabing an object. What does it feel like? What color is it? Does it feel real? Screaming increase lucidity helps me. The lucid pill has a placebo-type effect. Good luck! :content:

I had the same problem last night even if I feel things the dream just fade away but I forgot to rub my hands and spining , tonight maybe I’ll try the lucid pill .

1. I always look at my hands. If I can only see part of my hands, then the dream is fading away. When this happens I usually focus on my hands until they come back fully. This might work for you, but everyone’s dreams are different, so experiment and see what works for you.

2. I usually just ask politely, “May I please have a insert object here?”, and it falls from the sky.