Something WILD-related I might try...

On school mornings, I can generally get everything I need to get done before going to school done within 20 minutes, giving me the other 20 minutes to use the restroom or, normally, take short powernap. My question is, would it be possible to have a short WILD in this 20-minute nap? I have had dreams in this period before, but not vivid or obviously not long ones.

i think this will mostly depend on how long it takes for you to fall asleep, and how good you are at WILDing. i have heard that some people can WILD in no time at all, so in that sense, if you practiced alot you might be able to.

I don’t think so. During the day (or during such a short sleep) your body won’t go intro SP that easy, or at all. The human body isn’t used to go sleeping at day. The night sleep is the best one - before 12 PM. So, if you want to do WILD at DAY, you should have at least 1 hour just to fall asleep, not talking about another hour to dream :tongue:.

I can’t fall asleep during the day… :meh:

Probably not mate. Unless your really experienced with WILD’s and you can do it in under 5-10 min.

Yeah, I guess you can… if you have “studied” WILD for over the past 3 years :content:

Actually many people have great results with naps and get LD’s easily. Not me though, I almost never remember dreaming when I nap. I very rarely nap though so it’s probably just lack of experience!

EDIT: Oh! Specially if it’s only after 40 minutes after getting up! That’s a WBTB :tongue: Now that I think of it, I’ve gone to one class and back home and have had a few LD’s like that. It was like 3 hours awake or something.