Good beats?

I am aware that binaural, monaural, and isochronic beats don’t work for everyone. However, I am determined to try every LD method in the book, so I would like some good beats to try out and see if I can use them to induce lucid dreams. The cheaper the better.

I also want to try this out, I’ve never done this so I think it would be interesting and perhaps would make me become lucid easier than the other methods I’ve tried!

Well, I used Audacity and a binaural beat maker add-on to make a Beta to Theta beat slide that stays at theta for about 20 minutes afterward, to ease into it. So far it has put me to sleep every time, so I think it’d work for lucid dreaming. I’ve yet to stay conscious though.

Same here! :wiske:
I also have used audacity and made something a bit hypnotic.
One that I made, it has theta waves for relaxation, a sound of waves and I say some things to MILD my way to lucidity, remember my dreams, and remember to do reality checks.

It worked for me to get lucid.
If any of you want to download it, just let me know.

That would be pretty neat to try out! :smile:

I’m only about 96.5% sure this was the video I was checking out when this happened, but still… pretty sure it was this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAj7ogsMy6k

I was just chilling on my couch watching/listening to this with my headphones on while my girl was brushing her teeth or talking to her mom or something. Anyway, I was no more or less focused on becoming lucid that night than any other night, just curious about dabbling in binaural beats, but lo and behold, when I went to sleep, I got lucid. I get lucid too seldom for it to be pure coincidence, so give the link a shot before bed and see what happens.

Just don’t expect too much. :smile:

If you have an Iphone or Ipod then there are several Binaural beat apps that you can get for free. If not, then I can’t help you.