Why LD4all is awesome

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Do you realize… I don’t think it’s an entirely ridiculous thing to say that eventually there might be a college-level course on lucid dreaming. Maybe even with a whole unit on different flying styles. :bounce:

That would be a fun job. :bounce:

:spinning:

Not just threads about flying in this forum, there are also many other things to do while lucid mentioned in another thread :grin: but the reason the flying thread is stickied is that many people have problem flying :tongue:

But /me agrees, this forum is the best forum Ive ever been in :cool_laugh:

I thought this was the best forum because of the great community, and awesome center theme.

I’m sold by the emotes. LD4all has the best emotes out of all the forums I’ve been on. My former main forum even had them disabled! :cthulhuy:

I also agree with the emoticons: great ones, plus of course a fantastic site with wonderful people :content: plus Lucid Dreaming! How more awesome can it get? :pharaoh:

PS: I’m totally on Team A.

What team are YOU on?

True, true. Emotes :truit: :dragon: :wizard:

Even the words between the colons are awesome.

P.S. Team B, with a little team C (standing/leaning levitation) thrown in. :smile:

I remember liking it because of the community, everyone is so nice
I mean, I’ve been to other ones, and in the end, they turn into flaming wars.
Or comparing d***s

I mean, even the PdN forum is extremely rude. Just recently I went on there where people had to post one of their first PdN creations and one of their latest.
Except these first works were all still insanely good. It’s like high school bragging on a forum, I hate it.

On top of that, TRUIT :truit:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … highlight= There is also a thread called LD4all is the Best! :content: I love LD4all!! Great Community!

This so much. This forum’s community is such a gem to find on the internet today. Heck, it even got me, a former member, to come back after over a year.

Well, Welcome back Necro. I’m on board with the community, WG is pretty fun, the emotes are awesome, and the color scheme is nice.

Why not a whole school or college devoted to Lucid Dreaming? They have schools of art, schools of dance, schools of music… Why not? :sigh:

Fun, but how can you tell whether the students are really doing their homework and how can you let them take an exam? :tongue:

though i dont post much around here…i do have a habit of coming here and read all the ongoing discussions and information on new techniques n stuff…i think ppl on this community are really very open minded and welcoming…i’m in love with this place… :smile:

Yes, LD4ALL is very good. The community is nice, the layout is nice (although it could use some changes, but never mind) and its easy to navigate the forum.

One thing I don’t like on this site is the guide. There are many opinions on techniques and its quite a relative thing. You can’t make a perfect guide, but you can make a detailed guide. The layout is too different from forums and its kinda childish.
I’ll make a thread later on on how it would look like if I was making it. :smile:

Ah but how detailed can it be, with all the different opinions and ways there are? The secret with dreams is to use your imagination and be creative, not follow detailed instructions. As for the layout, in my opinion it’s a good thing that it stands out from other forums. And it has a touch of childishness, just as all dreams do.

I don’t know if it’s a touch of childness, really. Sure, the layout is cute, but with an edge… like dreams really. I’d say it has a touch of “play,” rather, and really that’s the spirit.

Also, Alex, come on. All that speech about pineapples, but you keep coming back because… Alright, I’ll say it. You’re just addicted to the cookies, and you know it. :tongue:

Ive made a lot of friends and some of them Ive met in person, but I still have some more to meet :grin:

I also noticed the postcard thread and will spread out the word of ld4all in my school :tongue:

Yeah “play” is more like it, nicely put.

Nuuu! Now you know my secret! :nuu:
But how about pineapple cookies? Now that’s something. You know what I noticed? We don’t have a cookies topic anywhere…

I meant to post all of the techs in the guide (like HILD, DEILD, CILD and so on) and put extract from some useful threads like /viewtopic.php?t=39339 . You get what I mean?
And ofcourse, because there are many opinions, post all of the opinions. Like under the WILD guide a lil’ disclaimer or whatever:

• WILD could cause sleep paralysis
  • Some people say that WILD is just a myth, that only people who have talent can do it.