Lucidity SubliminL Videos

Sorry if it’s been covered before, but i couldnt find it lol.

I just watched a subliminal video and thoroughly enjoyed it but have to watch 2nd part on going to bed…

My question of the day is…

Are they any good??
Has anybody tried them? and do they work?

I felt quite comfy as a marshmallow on a beanbag watching it !! :wiske:

Moved from General Lucidness. :dragon:

I don’t know which you’re referring to, so unfortunately I’m clueless. Care to elaborate?

link

I could refer to this 1, but i do mean the videos in general !

Link fixed :wink:

The secret lies in the [url] tag usage :wink:

But anyway, I’ve seen those work, they even worked for me a couple of times. Of course, you could say they rise the chances of you becoming lucid, so it’s always better to prepare yourself for the night the way you’d do normally to induce a LD, or in alternative, go to bed with the certainty you’ll have a LD, being calm and focused about it, as they tend to implant the idea into your subconscious more firmly, so it makes lucidity more likely to happen “spontaneously”.

Looks interesting, I’ll give it a shot tonight. Also, you could probably post a similar topic in the experiment board, and record the results, to see how often these seem to work.

Link

There’s the proper link.

Anyhow, a friend of mine showed me this a while ago. Didn’t work for me, but a binaural beat that #Six made and sent me a few days ago did increase my DR.

URL fixed :dragon:

I tried these videos a couple of nights ago and they gave me a short lucid :smile: I’ve only had three proper lucids though so they’re all short at this stage anyway :neutral:

The following night I just watched the second one again but got nothing. Does anyone know if you’re supposed to watch the first one everytime you want to use them, or just the second subliminal one?

I think they’re definitely worth trying anyway, might give them another shot tonight.

The instructions say to watch the first one twice, once with eyes open, and one with eyes closed, both following directions. The second video, you should watch right before you go to bed.

I would do both every time you do this, as the first one gives you practice and helps you memorize “I am lucid, the world is vivid”, and the feelings you should feel, while the second is the whole subliminal part to the videos.

Ok cool thanks for the reply, I’ll give it a try again tonight, going through it all like I did the first time and see how it goes.

Good luck, I’ll give it a shot as well.

Well I tried it again last night, watching the first video 3 times and the second one just before bed, and had a lucid dream again :content: It was pretty short though because my alarm woke me up after a few minutes :grrr:

All I had time to do really was a nose pinch reality check and then I tried to push my finger through my other hand, which felt pretty weird. I thought it’d go straight through but instead it was like pushing it through thick putty and I had to force it till it came out the other side, pretty buzzy haha.

My lucid still wasn’t that vivid so I know I still need to keep working on control and hopefully I’ll be able to have a longer one soon.

Did anyone else end up trying the videos?

I tried them, but I don’t remember any dreams last night, so either I didn’t have any, or my dream recall is terrible.

I’ll give it another shot tonight, maybe.

I did give this a try last night!

I only noticed that my HI where way clearer, as well as the vividness of my dreams. I don’t know if this is a result of these videos or just that I’ve been working very hard on dream recall for almost one month (probably the latter) :razz:

However, there was something unusual last night. I dreamt I was writing in my DJ the dream I had just got out from. Then I woke up in RL and I though “shoot, I have to jot it down again!” That was a good symptom…

I’ll keen trying to use these videos.

this didn’t help me get a lucid dream yet but it made my dreams really vivid.
I remembered 3 dreams today.

I recomend it, it improved my DR and my dreams became more vivid.