Toilets/bathrooms in dreams

Whenever I use the toilet in a dream, it feels like it kinda hurts, like I shouldn’t be doing it…its kinda like the feeling you get when you really need the toilet and your bladder really hurts…but while I’m peeing!!! ko, too much info!
Oh, and why are you allowed so many characters(so many you can have over 3 lines) if you are only allowed three lines. If a mod tells me to change it I will, but it says how many characters you’re allowed, and I’m within the limit obviously lol!

Well, for me, toliet are generally clean.

But the areas around them - that’s another matter.

they may be missing walls (or the walls may be low down), doors (or the doors may be transparent). And toliets/bathrooms usually have lots of people in them.

I am too one of the lucky people who doesn’t wet myself when I dream about it. Cos then I’d be wetting myself a lot :eh:.

Lol, yes that’s in RL too.

yes it doesn’t seem to be widely enforced rule

but it does state clearly in the rules (which i assume you read)

But I always have longer messages than my sig…'cos I always ramble on about everything, I’m just like I am in real life…I never shut up!

Anyway…has anyone ever had a dream in which their toilet doors have been completely normal? You know, no half doors, no rust on the walls, no transparent cubicles, no big tower thing that you have to climb up to get to the actual toilet?

Has anyone ever dreamed of a COMPLETELY normal toilet?

I never have…not once…stupid wierdo toilets.

damn mine are like that in real life :wink:

only time i used a toilet in my dream was when i had a dream that i was doing this marathon run and i had to jump down a toilet as part of the race and i came out the other side onto a path and i carried on the marathon like it was normal, and the toilet was clean (thank god lol)

I had a normal toliet in a dream before, a long time ago (in a dream far far away :eh:). Though in the dream I was a overweight, which isn’t something I’m use too :uh:. Infact… I think the power rangers played some sort fo part in that dream… :…:

There’s a dream in my DD about me being chased through a maze of toilets…it was cool.

ROFL.

The only “normal” bathroom dream I had was a semi-lucid one. It was my bathroom at home and everything was as it should be. I spent most of the (short) dream manipulating the light switch and toliet seat with a wave of my arm. Telekinesis in dreams is COOL!

I’ve used one of the toilets in my RL home many times in a dream. I too get that sensation but don’t ever actually wet the bed. I do wake up most the time in panic cause I’m afraid I’m actually going to though. I lay there for a second frantically checking for a wet spot then go use the RL toilet just to be safe.

That was too personal…

hehehe… this is a funny topic. yes this has happened to me many many times… but i always wake up when my dreams are like this.

i think when i was a kid i actually pissed the bed,…

[color=indigo]I NEVER pist the bed… :bored: nope, never…

(ok, maybe too much info coming here)It’s a fucking wierd feeling when you’re pissing in dreams. It kind of…stings, no, not stingy, but kinda between stinging and tingling. Like pressure or something. It’s wierd. I’ve nearly gotten lucid loads from this feeling but stupid dumbass dream me always decides that it’s just cos I haven’t been to the loo in ages and my bladders full or one of those random dream excuses your brain always comes up with. It’s ridiculous.

Anyways. My public toilets nearly always only have half a door, and I’m ALWAYS embarrassed about going, but I always do it without thinking WHY I’m embarrassed. dude, people are watching you pee!! Do a RC ![/color]

Most of the bathrooms in my dreams often have no privacy but none of them as I can recall weren’t dirty. It can be embarassing though, especially if you want to go to the toilet in your dream!

Ive had many dreams where im in a bathroom, and have been thinking of posting on this forum about it for ages…then today i find this topic…

In my dreams they (bathrooms) are never dirty, theyre elaborate like people have said, but mine are always or almost always some form of bathroom ive been in in real life. i never feel weird and i always do my business. Though i am always in a curious mood in the dreams -like something isnt right.

These dreams are the dreams that make me think im incapable of pickin out dreamsigns because ive had sooo many bathroom dreams.

heh, well here’s an oldish topic. maybe it should be turned into the “BIG Toilet topic” :wink:.

Anyway, I don’t think I’ve ever actually used a toilet in my dreams. I did have nightmares about the one in my house though when I was younger, ocassionally. It only occured to me in the last couple o’ weeks that this might be a semi-recurring nightmare that I used to have, Normally involving some monster living in there that grabbed you whilst… yes…
And something about hiding behind a bike, too.

More recently (within the last year or so) I had a couple of nightmares where I’d walk into the bathroom, and the lights won’t work right. They might come on, but only to half strength, or the dim ones will come on, but the bright ones won’t. It’d really feel like something else was controlling them, and it’s scary at the time. Although normally when I have nightmares about toilets, it’s because I need to use one. It’s a bit ironic really, my body wants me to use it, but when I wake up I still feel scared about going in there. Crazy.

Actually, I’d go so far as to say that about all the nightmares I’ve had involve toilets, and the only dreams I ever have involving toilets were nightmares. So toilets == nightmares

heh. Still, hasn’t happened in ages.

:happy::D:D cool…

I remember only 1 dream with toilet… I was in shop or so, and i went to the WC… I dont remember how toilets looked, but the sinks looked like that:

A normal sink, but above it there is on faucet, but a kid burried in wall in horizontal position, so only half of it can be seen :-/… When you hit the button, the watter starts stream from the mounth of that kid… pretty strange i must say :smile:

I am glad to have found this topic, because I seem to spend half my dream life in public washrooms, and it gets annoying after a while.

Wow! Very old topic! But I’ll leave a comment anyway.

So true, so true. At least for me. I hate dreaming about toilets, because it almost always means that I need to go in real life and once I start dreaming about having to relieve myself, I can’t stop until I wake up. It’s awful. Sometimes I realise what’s happening quickly and wake myself up, but sometimes I stubbornly keep searching the dream world in the hope the urge will vanish until it gets really bad and I’m forced to drag myself out of bed. I detest getting up early, but it’s even worse when a perfectly good dream is ruined because of a call of nature.

My toilets are absolutely disgusting. They’re usually very dirty, yes, with lumpy seats and no toilet paper. But the worst part is that they either have no door at all or don’t have a lock, or have that “half-door” lots of others have mentioned. It’s the top half that’s missing, so you can’t see the important bits, but it’s still impossible to go when someone could come in any moment and look at your face. In fact, I can’t go at all and never have.

And then there are the times I can’t even find them. Just yesterday I dreamed of searching for a bathroom in a shopping mall - I found the men’s toilet immediately, but when I followed the signs for the women’s, it was nowhere to be found! So frustrating.

I ate poop from a toilet once… In a dream.