Lucid Buddy

Seems like a good idea, maybe it’ll get me a bit more motivated. Send me a PM if you want.

-Started working on it in June and been LDing since July of last year.
-Shoddy documenting has left me unsure of anything but that it’s under 100.
-As for frequency, I used to have a few short ones every week but it’s dwindled since I’ve been caught up in school and social stuff. Now I’m happy to have 3 or 5 a month.

Oh, and it’d be cool if my buddy had some experience CALDing, because my DCs have been getting more and more solid lately and I’d like to be able to do something with that.

I’d love to if your other lucid buddy isn’t showing up :smile:

Sounds like a good idea, anyone looking for a buddy atm? Send me a PM if you are.

Been attempting for: 3 months on and off
Number of LDs: 4
Frequency of LDs: took a while to have my first but recently it’s been around 1 a week.

I got about same amount of LD and been trying for about 2 months. I’ll send you a PM tonight (GMT+2). (My current lucid buddy recently got a roommate which made it difficult for him to actively try different LD methods like WBTB, so we haven’t PM’d for 2 weeks or so.)

i am probably not good LD buddy material , found out about LD 's 2 days ago and have been on here ever since , when i am a bit more experienced ill definitly come back here

It’s a good idea because my Motivation isn’t that high.
Well I’m pretty new but I think I got the hang of it.

2 Weeks into LD
3 LD’s (First was 5 minutes long O.o) so far

Would love to find a Lucid Buddy ^^

cool !

time tried to get lucid dreams: a week or two, and i’m doing RC’s since a week and I tried to do the FILD tech… twice. And I failed… twice but I’ll just keep trying.

I have had 1 LD but that was a very long time ago, like when I was 7 years old…

greetz :tryfly:

I’d Love a buddy too!

Interested in Lucid Dreams from 4 days (it’s not long, is it?)

Have had 1 LD until now.

To have a buddy would probably motivate me a little bit more, and sharing ideas, fails and wins could help us both achieving Lucid Dreams.

Nice idea, Hoax :content:
It’d be great to have a buddy.
I’m only 2 weeks into lucid dreaming. No lucid dreams yet so far…I’ll have one soon :smile:

Hoax hasn’t visited since November. I would suggest that the three of you get together as lucid buddies. Especially since you are all at a similar level.

Good luck on your LD quest :thumbs:

As some may have noticed I have changed lucid buddy :razz: but Im not telling who that person is.

Good idea.
Guys?

Yeah, sure :smile: You’re my buddy now. What about Matt_Fahy?

Great idea!

Experience: I know Lucid Dreaming for a year, I think… But I only put effort in it for like… one month…
Total LD’s: 10 Shizzy, 3 good ones.[/b]
LD’s in a certain time: Depends, if I’m really motivated, three in a week. If not, 1 in three months.

I’m looking for a LD buddy

Experience: I know LD for some months now, but started inductions of them 2 weeks ago

Total LD’s: 12 , all randomnly since summer, so now i’m trying to get them by induction.

LD’s in a certain
time: on summer, 4 in a week,
off summer : 0 yet :sad:

Edit: Abyss, now that i’m looking your post, same stats o_O

I’ll sign up for this
-1 months into dreaming
-no lucid dreams :sad:

I’d like to have a LD buddy.
I’ve started trying to have LD’s for three mounths now, I had my first in late december and now I’m at something about eleven or twelve LD’s. The frequency is not stable, it can be four in a week or one in two weeks.

Having a LD buddy sounds great!

So far I’ve been interested in lucid dreaming for over a year now, and I’ve had around 10 lucid dreams in that timespan. I have about 2 lucid dreams per month.

I hope to have a buddy soon~ :slight_smile:

This is a great idea!

I’ve been trying on and off for a few years now and lost count of how many I’ve had. I probably have about one a month usually, but more when I try. I just got back into it today because I had one this morning.