WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DREAM GUIDE?!

[color=red][size=150]So, I had this dream where I was in my old Chemistry classroom. Right on time I realized I was dreaming, so I decided to say hello to my dream guide, Ricky. I asked the woman in the classroom where Ricky was, and she said ‘He’s been replaced…’ :eek:

My heart seemed to shatter, not my Ricky! Immediately I ordered her to tell me where Ricky was and what happened, but she simply ignored me. :cry:

I tried calling my dream guide in a dream two nights ago, but I lost connection with my dream.

What did the woman mean when she said, Ricky has been replaced? Can your dream guide be replaced, or was it just my subconscious playing a prank on me or my fears being projected into a dream? :help:

I know Ricky’s my dream guide because he’s always saved me through nightmares, whenever I called his name I would appear, and he would randomly drop by during dreams. Once he covered my eyes and this big family/friend reunion I was having and I had to guess who it was. To my surprise he was actually a bit older, but still the same Ricky…[/size][/color]

It is a personal journey, so it’s unlikely that any suggestion will be accurate enough. The thing is, you should just try and roll with what happens :content: things happen for a reason, who knows if the new guide will be better to you than Ricky ^^
Just give it a try and meet the new guide, who knows what will stand by you then :smile: give things a chance, I’m sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised. :happy:

When I first met my dream guide (which was only like two weeks ago perhaps) I wondered if I’d ever see him again. Then, in a lucid dream a few days later I met a dream guide that looked completely different.

The first one was a Japanese man in his late twenties, and the second one was a long haired blond surfer dude (well, not exactly, but whatever). Yet I felt that they were the same person instinctively. I didn’t have a conversation with the second one (dream ended shortly after I saw him), but I still “knew” that it was the same person, just with a different look.

Maybe that could happen in your dreams as well. I wouldn’t give up on Ricky so easily. He might return in another form before you know it!

You say he was older so maybe (don’t truit me for this) he died (thus being replaced). maybe spirit guides don’t live forever (don’t h8 me)

She meant in her dream he was older :truit: and I don’t think he’s replaced, only if you want him to be. Maybe you’ve become too reliant on him?

Welcome Change.

Lol hate you? that’s a little much :truit:

I’ll have to remember to ask my SCs name the next time I see her. Perhaps it will be easier for me to call her then.

How do you go about meeting your dream guide?

Well, I’m no professional when it comes to Lucid Dreaming and Dream Guides, but in a sense Ricky met me. We introduced ourselves at the Boardwalk one day and had a fantastic first play date, so to speak. Somehow we had this connection.

Later on in my dreams he would pop up or whenever I was in dire need, I would call his name and he would appear to save the day.

Ricky has never really left my side, until now according to the woman mentioned earlier.

You’ll know your Dream Guide when you meet them trust me. :smile: