ND Challenge 2 - Winner: Moogle

ND Challenge 2
NameDream JournalPersonal Goal1. GHOSTIE11 :smile:

Yay, I feel special to be number #1 for once :tongue:

ND Challenge 2
[size=75][color=#e4ecee]…[/color]Name[color=#e4ecee]…[/color]Dream Journal[color=#e4ecee]…[/color]Personal Goal[/size]1. GHOSTIE11 :smile:

1. moogle :moogle:

but shouldn’t you be number 11 ghostie? :tongue:

ND Challenge 2
[size=75][color=#e4ecee]…[/color]Name[color=#e4ecee]…[/color]Dream Journal[color=#e4ecee]…[/color]Personal Goal[/size]1. GHOSTIE11 :smile: Searching For Truth Part 4 developing myself

1. moogle :moogle: [ND Challenge] moogle’s dreams visit hippo in the labyrinth

Technically I should :razz: but I never been first in a signup list before :razz:

Ghostie, can you be more specific about your goal to develop yourself? It should be something achievable and objective enough that you can say when you have achieved it :wink:

ND Challenge 2
NameDream JournalPersonal Goal1. GHOSTIE11 :smile: Searching For Truth Part 4 listen to my DC’s

Xander, happy now? :razz:

ND Challenge 2
NameDream JournalPersonal Goal1. GHOSTIE11 :smile: Searching For Truth Part 4 listen to my DC’s

2. Vampirism45 :boogie: Vampirism45’s Dream JournalMeet the dude that robbed my house in the first nightmare recorded in my DJ again

I feel like joining. This should improve my dream recall tenfold. :grin:

Thanks for showing this thread Xander, but when will we start?

I think this thread will need to be stickied so more people will see it.

This seems like a great idea. I’d love to sign-up, but no one has been on this topic for almost half a year…

I’m still willing to host it if we get more sign ups. :smile: Those on the list seem to still be around, so I’m just going to wait for more sign ups.

Dibs on meeting a hot chick!

ND Challenge 2

2. Vampirism45 :boogie: Vampirism45’s Dream JournalMeet the dude that robbed my house in the first nightmare recorded in my DJ again
  3. Scipio Xaos DJ Make it to The Portal

Stickered yes. It would be an interesting add in.

woah, this is great!! i want, i want!

1. avalinah, and i want to fight as many fights, be a hero and save the world and stuff xD (been doing that all week :wink: ). and my DJ

Eek! That DD link of mine is old :unk:

are we still playing? :sad: seriously, we need some more people on this! i really want to do this. i can’t really participate in LC, so… XD i at least want some kind of challenge! people! please sign up!!

let’s get people to sign up somehow :meh:

Hor do we copy the list, lol? I can’t find a way to do it without quoting it…

Oh! And I completed my challenge!

I don’t think forums are very efficient with this type of challenge thing. I know we can manage to keep things organized, but if anyone would want to look for alternatives I would be happy to help them.

The first thing on my mind would be something like Google Docs, where you can make lists available to everyone, editable only by host. And comfortable point system with on-site editing tools.

I’m not sure that this is necessary (I’m not sure about anything), but wanted to help you. :smile:

ND Challenge 2

4. avalinah ava’s DJ fight as many fights, be a hero and save the world and stuff xD
  5. ebilshrimp dreams of ebilshrimp. Go to china and visit some old architecture.
  6. Togro meet hot chicks

there you go ava my names on the list. and I added yours too, oh yeah hang on…
/me adds togro to the list.

I love this idea, a challenge based on Normal Dreams!

I’m definitely in, but I’m just wondering, is the personal goal a ND, or a LD goal?

ND Challenge 2

4. avalinah ava’s DJ fight as many fights, be a hero and save the world and stuff xD
  5. ebilshrimp dreams of ebilshrimp. Go to china and visit some old architecture.
  6. Togro meet hot chicks
  7. Altuno Altuno’s Journal of Dreams Learn an unknown truth about myself or someone else.

Thanks for adding me to the list. Can someone help again and put a link of my dj on it? It’s on the second page, about a third of the way down.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/togros-dream-journal/34504