What is really possible

hello all, i write this because there seems to be so many contadictory statements as far as lding is described i have been looking at writerscubes dj, and is this really possible he says he has contructed permanent dreamworlds and spent 3 months in a ld yet other practices lders say alot less is capable, plus the guy who says he spent 100 years in a ld, do we have people here with a bigger imagination during wake time than they do in dream time, what im really asking is can people say here what is the most theyve had out of a ld, (not just length of dream. :confused:

Moved from Quest for Lucidity.

Exersize your imagination and once you start having plenty of LD’s find this stuff out for yourself. Make it possible. :slight_smile:

In the realm of dreams, everything is possible. Every single thing.
The only limit might be one’s limiting mind.

Understand that if you believe it and if you are confident, you will have no trouble doing anything you want whatsoever.

So you can get pretty much anything to happen in dreams, if that was your question.
You can teleport, transform, fly, see/walk through objects, ride monsters, bend time, move mountains or whatever you wish.

Regarding long dreams…time in dreams differs a lot from real time.
I, for example, had my longest dream (streak) today and it lasted a lot, all though I had slept for only 6 hours.

So, you can have a (seemingly) lifetime-lasting dream, but it’s really an hour long in real life, or you could dream for hours and have a single dream that ends after seconds :wink:

I used to have spontaneous lucid dreams a few times back in the day and I didn’t notice any particular limitations - just like when you fantasize about things you can “lucidize” anything you want during a lucid dream. :tongue:

I must say it is extremely enjoyable knowing that you can do absolutely anything you want in lucid dreams - you can act like a total bastard towards everyone you meet, punch people and rob someone - it doesn’t matter, because they don’t exist. :woo:

LOL

Yes, LOL! indeed.

Just remember that WritersCube has been LD’ing for over 20 years :tongue: So somethings might seem impossible to us now, but it’s just a matter of practice and patience.

I`d like to say something just in case my message sounded like i was calling WritersCube a liar , im not. I have read some of his DJ and was absolutely mesmerised at what i was reading, but they sounded way way more complex than any other i have read so far.

:smile:

Vokteraven…i’m taking your post for my signature…hope this is ok!

Your more then welcome! :tongue: