My longest LD :D

Yestoday night I actually dident think of LD very much, just before I got to sleep I thou "How hard can it be to release that I will dream soon … " and thou it was pretty stupid. xD

So somehow i discovered I was dreaming, it diden’t come like a shock as it use to. I just understood it bit by bit t’ll I realize. I think this is why my dream diden’t fade away after a few seconds as it use to :smile:.

I found myself on the side of the street in the woods. When I became lucid there, I tried falling backwards cause I heard it would make you more “LD” - so the dream wont go away. Well it was kinda strange, I could slowly fall backwards to the ground… and slowly fall upwards aswell. xD. Sooo not sure if it helped really x).

Then I tried to do a backflip and landed RIGHT on my head x_x. Lucky it was a dream, dident feel much at all.

Then I stold the car up the road, I know slightly how to drive so I gone rally for many minutes on the road :happy:. Was super cool^^.

I feelt the LD was fading out more times later, I tried the spinning method - while spinning I tried to understand what everything was around me(Cause it turned pretty blurry while spinning.) - And it did help alot. :smile: I really like this method. Forgot to try the method where you rub ur hands together thou.

Anyway, i’m really happy cause usuall my LD come as a shock and it dissapears really quick. :smile: This was way cooler then Gran Turismo 5 xD

Congratulations!!! :content:

Cool, how long exactly do you think it lasted?

Ive always been fascinated by the idea of having an LD that lasted a day or two so I could do every dream goal in one dream.

Also, congrats!