True/False: LDing is easy

Just a feeler, to see what people think; personally I find it to be difficult but attainable, specifically if I have the will to get out of bed for a WBTB. Do some of you think it’s as easy as breathing?

False, Yet somewhat true :razz:. For somepeople Lding just comes naturally, they might not even know the term for it. For others such as me, you need to put alot of effort in to get one. Well, You can try other methods besides WBTB, I wouldnt use this method myself because im far to lazy to crawl out of bed for an hour or so.

False,but doable if you put your mind to it. If I look at the hours spend to obtain my current lucid dreaming skills compared to the minutes being lucid so far, then it’s definitely not as easy as learning to ride a bike.

It all dpends on who you are really, some people are absolute naturals at it and it comes with ease to them, while others find it almost impossible.

For me I would be in the middle of the scale.

I think that luciding is not something easy at all , because we cannot say that if I do that then I’ll become 100% Lucid, and as BERIGHTBACK said , If we look at the time we spend reading and trying to become lucid and the few seconds or minutes we ARE lucid , then we can see how difficult it is .

I’ve had more of them than anyone I know about, and it’s not easy for me.

We have to breathe to survive while LD’ing is not necessary for survival. We automatically breathe, I mean its basically the first thing we do when we come out of a woman. While LDing might automatucally LD without thought, it does take training and work to perfect it - while breathing does not take training or work for anyone.

So it depends on the person. Ive had like 15-20 LDs and ive been trying since June. Others get it on the first try. Good luck.

I think it’s true. However, you could probably call me somewhat of a natural. If I think about it, I have them on the occasion without trying that much but still thinking about them, especially when I get lots of sleep or naps. I’m not even keeping a DJ lately but since I’ve slept 10 hours each of today and yesterday since I’m sick I’ve had an LD both days. And I also say true partly as advice. If you’re too focused on how hard it is, it’ll hold you back. Right now for me, my attitude is “I want them, and if they come, okay, I don’t have the time for a DJ right now to make them more often.” So yes, I get them occasionally still, especially during naps and “extra” sleep. I won’t say you guys are wrong though. I agree it is hard for some. So really, it’s both, just depends on the person. True for me though.

It all depends on how dedicated you are, what technique you use, weather or not you keep a dream journal, ect. For me, it wasn’t all that hard, mostly because I got LD’s every month before I even knew what a Lucid Dream was. For some people, however, it can be more difficult.

Its different from every person. A friends told me that he has LDs every night, by only trying for a week. And I got only 1 LD in a month or two. :sad:

You don’t need to get up a whole hour for WBTB, you can start off right away and go into a WILD if you want to try that.

Yeah (hi i’m new) I think it depends on the person, i’m currently learning it so i don’t know if it will be hard for me, but a lot of people seem to have no problems with it but some others have more difficulty. :content:

I don’t know of anyone who can do it easily. And I’ve been researching it for a very long time.

Today i’ve asked my science teacher about it…

It’s the kind of peaceful guy, the kind that can look at fishes for hours without making any move because he finds them cute. He is really calm and told the class he does meditation to a point where he has less than 20 heartbeats per minute O_O.
Anyway, i asked him if he believed in lucid dreams and he said ‘‘What dreams’’ ?
I then explained to him what was LDs and his answer was like :

’ Oh yeah that, sometimes I decide to take control of my dreams and change them a little, It’s pretty fun, I guess…’’ I was like FUUUUUUU :razz: