[software] Infinity

Day Three. No results… YET! ;D
Eventually I will get my second, and my third, and the fourth…
And when I hit the milestone of a thousand lucid dreams, well, that would be the best day ever.

I want to start this but I have a question. Do I need a written dream journal? I cannot keep one because I have handwriting problems and keeping a typed journal has worked for me well so far.

A typed DJ is just as good as a written one, you just have to record it in some way and make it feel important. I use an app called Momento on my iPod touch to record my DJ and it’s working fine for me :smile:

Good luck,
Rich :smile:

Indeed it’s quite alright to have an electronic dream journal. I myself prefer written just because my mind registers information better. Most of the rules on Infinity are mere guidelines that I had taken and used to trigger lucidity for myself. In the end, lucidity comes to an individual when that person has ideally “tricked” themselves into believing they can have one. The specified rules was my way of tricking myself into having one. So if using an electronic DJ helps you in that process, that’s definitely the right way to go :smile:

I’m really glad to see new people trying out the program! It’s been several years since it was released and has been downloaded a remarkable number of times. Thank you all for giving it a shot and expressing your feedback on here–I would have never expected for it to turn out so popular!

The downloads seem to have expired, could someone re-up them so that others could try?

I’d also like to try this Infinity software but the links are dead.

The links don’t work for me either. :\

The links are down. Can you please update them?
Thanks in advance.

I was in 1 day before the down!
Anyways, I think that the programme is really nice and I think that since its flash-made programme that you should upload it to a website so it can be playable in the browser. That would be cool.

nooo the links don’t work :cry:

Same here, I already emailed the maker. :happy:

That’s a start; good work lol

Hey maker could you post them on mediafire less hassles and waits.

Nooo! the links are down? i wanted to try this!

I would upload it for you guys but don’t know if ben will be mad…

he shouldn’t be mad. all your doing is re-uploading it for us who havent used it yet!

Yeah I mean, why would he be mad? It’s not like he wanted to keep it private while posting it here. x) prob dident count on that the files would be deleted either. Please re-upload soon. :smile:

I’m pretty sure it’s what the maker would like aswell

I’m gonna upload it tommorow for you guys. I’m going to dream now.

You gonna upload it soon?

Waiting for Ben to update the full 1, should be released by the end of Feburary.