Datguyoverdere
Who is dat?
Novice dreamer
LD count: 0

PostPosted: Sat 18 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

RODDERS790 wrote:
Datguyoverdere wrote:
RODDERS790 wrote:
once i get good at lucid dreaming i want to do all sorts of painful things i cant experience IRL like, get sprayed with bullets, stand in front of a bullet train, jump off a skyscraper and hit the floor. be impaled(preferably in a massive fight with a monster of demon) crash a plane into the floor. and maybe have my head chopped off. all in the name of crazy fun

WHATS WITH ALL THE DREAM EMONESS? Yeah its fun but still emo. eek2

i may have been living under a rock, but what is emo?

It is the current term for Self Inflicted Pain.

Current LD goal(s): im in it 4 the experience
RODDERS790
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 2

PostPosted: Sat 18 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

oh...LOL, yeah..... why do i want to do these things? ..i think for me it has something to do with being able to face what i could never face (more than once) and challenge it, a bit like staring the devil in the eyes, and calling him my ***

Current LD goal(s): to stay in a LD
Datguyoverdere
Who is dat?
Novice dreamer
LD count: 0

PostPosted: Sun 19 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

RODDERS790 wrote:
oh...LOL, yeah..... why do i want to do these things? ..i think for me it has something to do with being able to face what i could never face (more than once) and challenge it, a bit like staring the devil in the eyes, and calling him my ***

Very true i agree with you now ^^

Current LD goal(s): im in it 4 the experience
Wulf
Tawny wolf
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon 20 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Years ago, feeling pain were the reasons I became lucid. I occasionally dreamed that I died (murdered, fell in lava, drowned etc), and it always really hurt sadblauw (when close to waking, it still hurt but in an unpleasant tickling way. That were the points that I realized that I had to wake myself up before something like that would happen (or while it was happening). Closing my eyes in my dream caused me to wake up. That was my first solution. Later when I got more aware in dreams, I just ignored dangerous situations and avoided pain, or realized I could breath under water as well, and therefore could stay in my dream without pain.

I have never endured pain in my dreams again ^^ .

Don Anonymus
Novice dreamer
Dream Deity
LD count: Not specified

Re: Dream pain isnt fun

Y4ZT wrote:

Does any1 else have problems or has had a problem with bad pain in a dream?

I've been having these "pre-awakeing experiences" for 3 months actually. Each are the same in a way. I wake up (not for real) and everything around me is extremely vivid and real. I am lucid but I actually confound RL with the dream, or whatever it is.

So, my first one was pretty awkward: It was morning. I was lying in my bed. (In all these experiences, mornings are always sunny and nice - surprisingly, when I wake up, they are as sunny and nice as they were in the FA). I wanted to get out of my bed, but couldn't. I was like handicapped. I tried to move my back and feet they were like out of rusty iron. I then rolled out of my bed and fell down. I wanted to get up from the ground and managed to but very difficult. It was very vivid and real. Now I wanted to go down and make myself something to eat, or to go to toilet I don't remember where I was heading, but I wouldn't actually stay there. When I moved my left leg, I felt a huge pain in my right knee. Such a bad pain, as if someone had hit me with a hammer on my knee. I then stopped walking. I wanted to try again. The same pain. I didn't know where that came from, and was desperate. Then I woke up for real and my knee was alright.

I had a lot of pain feelings in my LD's and ND's. I got even chopped like a sushi by a pike-man once in a LD. That one didn't hurt. But I agree on this one:

Quote:

Dream pain isn't fun !

... dream pain isn't fun at all - but at least it's not real smile.

dB_FTS
Traveler
cookie lover
dB_FTS has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 118

Damn Datguyoverdere, i was going trough topic and saw your avatar! :D Done some RC's and yes, I thought that I'm DREAMING at first...

Current LD goal(s): #Find/Meet Dream Guide#

print