Think I just had my first Lucid Dream

I’m quite happy because I think a hour ago I just woke from my very first lucid dream, I’m having a bit of trouble remembering what took place is this normal?. So here is what made me realise I was dreaming…

I was floating on some sort of river. my eyes where shut but darkness again, but this time I slowly started seeing images come into play. Of castles and streets I could see people on the street running… I noticed though that in this LD I could still feel my bed cover… as I tested it by rubbing my thumb and fingers on it. this must have kicked something because i tried closing my eyes but the images came closer.

So I think I told myself I was dreaming, but oh man the night sky was totally amazing, it was so clear, and I could see all the stars. I was wit someone else, and I remember telling this person that I wanted to explorer further (go deeper). That’s when somenthing strange happened, Some sort of fbi where firing up on me, so I started using my fingers as guns and it worked lol… I seen this guy who had some weird looking tattoo on his face which read (Smiles). And he had a bunch of smile icons all over his right face.

I really think this was my very first lucid dream, unless it was a dream in me thinking I was lucid?. Why is it so hard to remember it all?

This is exactly what I thought after my first (and last, until now) lucid dream.

Did you feel like you were making your way throught the dream? Were you in control?

You say you can’t remember a lot of your dream, but you gave quite an accurate description. You feel like missing a whole part of your dream, or like having forgotten most of the details.

Anyway, my first impression is that it wasn’t a real LD. I think so because you say you felt your bed cover even if you were dreaming about being somewhere else, and because you spent time shooting people because you were forced to, and not because you found it fun.

However, my opinion has little value compared to the one of more expert Lucid Dreamers, and no value compared to what you think happened. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think you know if that was a LD or not, but you haven’t realized it yet.

Lucid dreams in which you lose your lucidness tends to be harder to remember and feel less real afterwards than the ones in which you wake up directly afterwards.

Thanks guy’s, but why was I fired up on, when I told myself I wanted to go deeper?.