quest for begginer LD`er

hello dreamers, i have recently had 2 very short LD`s, but each time i became lucid i had nothing to do… “nothing to do???” i hear you say.

well my first LD did not really matter as it was great just to be in my dream. but the second i tried to fly, without a LD`ers flying licence. so all i managed to do was jump in the air. :sad:

so i was wondering if there is a quest or some goals that you could think of, that are aimed at beginners. just simple things, i know what im going to try to keep my next LD last longer e.g spin and rub hands ect. but i need something interesting that i could maybe achieve at my current skill level.

thanks for any responses

If you couldn’t fly, try running. Like if you can’t superman fly, then superman run. I haven’t LD`d yet but I hope to soon. If I can’t fly to another planet, I’m going to try to see if I can run to France or something. Since I have been to the Eiffel Tower before, I should be able to go there.

yeah good idea, super running, sounds simple enough, plus if i start running at normal speed, i can spend a bit of time trying to speed up, ill let you know how it goes

good luck with the LD, i had two super short ones, but even then they are absolutely excellent, you will love em guaranteed

Some things I plan to do in an LD:

• Find a mirror and step through it, I wonder how it feels :tongue: .
  • I have tried flying too and I couldn’t come off the ground, so instead I thought why not just go to a big mountain and jump off it :grin: .
  • Just have a conversation with random DC’s, I think it would be interesting.

I also found myself in an LD, not knowing what to do. So now every night I think of something to do in case I get a LD.