[software] Infinity

Waiting for Ben to update the full 1, should be released by the end of Feburary.

It seems to work.

Haha I’m still waiting for the “The Goods” audio package xD
but that speedyshare link seems to work (for the Infinity program)

Sorry guys I forgot about this thread…

This is not the full package. The goods are crucial. Here is the full package (explore it!):
[Censure on the Download link, removed because official links will be put later on]

I will delete my post then. Cheers. :smile:

Thank you Beat Doctor.

Thanks ^^

Could anyone upload his other apps as well? They aren’t available either.

Thanks Beat Doctor! :smile:

Thanks for the link. Downloading now.

It’s already gotten me an LD on day four. Whoo, something that works.

Cool!

Day 2 and I ALMOST saw my hands.
A friend in my dream decided to do a headstand in a pool of water inside an amusement park ride. To stop him drowning. I reached out to pull him up but I can’t recall seeing my hands.
I’m going to persevere with this.
Now on Day 3.

Either an odd side effect, or something I never noticed. Due to my hatred of alarm clocks, on day five and up, instead of normal MILD, my mantra was “I shall wake up five and a half hours after I fall asleep.” Now, it seems to happen every day since then, whether or not I repeat the mantra. When I wake up, I can’t remember any dreams, and after sleeping again, I remember a good one or two.

Well, if I can convince myself to get out of bed when I awake, I could do WBTB every night, whether I want to or not.

Day 2 and no luck. Day 3 tonight! Man i hope this program works!!

The download doesnt include the CurseLucidDreams.mp3 or the CurseLucidDreams2.mp3. so if you want it here it is.

sendspace.com/file/8uwd0e

Ah thank you very much :smile:

Just downloaded it. Day one!

Ive read the responces and Ill consider downloading it tomorrow. Must be a great programm!

I`ll post my progress when I do some.

I am afraid the downloads aren’t working. Help please, I really want this to help.

Day one-Had a vivid normal dream. Did reality checks IRL but,didn’t do a reality check in the dream.