Small tip when releasing you're Lucid

This night, about ~2houres ago I had a new LD. Thing is, I released that it was a dream quit late in the dream. Normaly when I release I am Lucid dreaming it dosn’t come as a shock as it did the first few times.

So, now I thou i’ma test to go to a further lucid state after I released I was lucid.(When you release ur lucid you shouldn’t be liek, “WOAH DEAMN!!” It should more come like, “Cool, i’m lucid.”

So when i thou like cool, i’m lucid naow. I tried to into a further lucid state and I thou more about "sht its so cool being lucid and thou more about the real world. Then 2seconds later my dream faded away and I woke up …

So when Lucidness dosn’t come as a shock to you. Try just rember in the back of your head that you are lucid - that you can do what you want. But try not think of it more then any of that, spec not to much of youre in real life either!

This atleast keeps my Luciddreams very long.^^ If you want more clearness in your dream, I think it’s much better to make the mind more awake(clear) by using the spinning method or rubbing your hands.

I read alot that people say "Keep calm when you become lucid and you wont wake up, it’s the same meaning. Thou ill tried to explain it alil further here. The key really is to not make a such big deal about it when ur lucid, just keep it in the back of ur head and go forward and do what u want. :slight_smile:

I belive that the brain wanna rest while sleeping and while dreaming. So basicly if your brain activity is to high, you will wake up cause the brain cant rest in this high brain activity state. Now if you get shocked you are LD, it will come as a shock with brain activity aswell. So thats the reason while most ppl wake up in the first LD’s.(I did too.)

Hope this can help some fellaz :slight_smile:

I don’t think there’s a person who in their first time lucid wouldn’t get excited as hell and wake up, some people maybe, and if so, they’re lucky. Of course, as time passes and your lucid dream count increases, you learn to stay more calm. :smile:

That’s right, but probably already documented on boards,
Brain has activity state, and it is actually measured in Hz. That’s why bi-neural beats work.

If you drive the activity towards up you will wake up and towards down, you will lose lucidity.

[size=59]Now I don’t have 222 posts anymore![/size]

I had a funny thought in a LD which kept me in the dream a little longer:

“I’m dreaming! I’m lucid. But that isn’t real because…”

And you can repeat this sentence. That saved me from too much excitement.