What Am I doing wrong?

I’m new here so I don’t know much, but I have had lucid dreams before. I tried WILD ing but I always get stuck at the same spot. I would get up after 6 hours of sleep, write any dreams in a notebook and start. I see the HI and start SP but I always get stuck there. I mean, I would be lying there in SP. Any advice?

It’s just a matter of keep trying and get experimenting. WILD needs to be adapted to your individual needs, and it’s one of thsoe things that you have to discover. Having said that, there are some tips that I have for you.

You say you’re getting SP. Is that actualy SP or is your body just going numb? If it’s real SP, then imagine yourself rolling out of bed. Actually try to feel the motion in your mind. Repeat it over and over and you might get out.

Also, if it’s taking a while for you to fall asleep, set your alarm to 5 hours instead of 6. Some people even respond better to 4. It all depends on you.

Finally, keep trying. You will get it eventually. WILD, while not necessarily difficult once you get it to work, can take time figuring out how it is supposed to work.

Thanks for the reply! I’ll try waking up earlier. Hope I get to WILD soon!