[software] Infinity

Sorry guys I forgot about this thread…

This is not the full package. The goods are crucial. Here is the full package (explore it!):
[Censure on the Download link, removed because official links will be put later on]

I will delete my post then. Cheers. :smile:

Thank you Beat Doctor.

Thanks ^^

Could anyone upload his other apps as well? They aren’t available either.

Thanks Beat Doctor! :smile:

Thanks for the link. Downloading now.

It’s already gotten me an LD on day four. Whoo, something that works.

Cool!

Day 2 and I ALMOST saw my hands.
A friend in my dream decided to do a headstand in a pool of water inside an amusement park ride. To stop him drowning. I reached out to pull him up but I can’t recall seeing my hands.
I’m going to persevere with this.
Now on Day 3.

Either an odd side effect, or something I never noticed. Due to my hatred of alarm clocks, on day five and up, instead of normal MILD, my mantra was “I shall wake up five and a half hours after I fall asleep.” Now, it seems to happen every day since then, whether or not I repeat the mantra. When I wake up, I can’t remember any dreams, and after sleeping again, I remember a good one or two.

Well, if I can convince myself to get out of bed when I awake, I could do WBTB every night, whether I want to or not.

Day 2 and no luck. Day 3 tonight! Man i hope this program works!!

The download doesnt include the CurseLucidDreams.mp3 or the CurseLucidDreams2.mp3. so if you want it here it is.

sendspace.com/file/8uwd0e

Ah thank you very much :smile:

Just downloaded it. Day one!

Ive read the responces and Ill consider downloading it tomorrow. Must be a great programm!

I`ll post my progress when I do some.

I am afraid the downloads aren’t working. Help please, I really want this to help.

Day one-Had a vivid normal dream. Did reality checks IRL but,didn’t do a reality check in the dream.

Damn. I was on Day 7 last night. Did the first part BEFORE going to sleep. But I could not get to sleep for hours. I took 2 Lucid Dreamer pills (twice dosage) and I think it was keeping me awake. Anyway, because I did not get to sleep until 4 hours AFTER I went to bed, I had to skip the WBTB section.
I suppose I should redo Day 7 tonight?

How come when I want to download the files it says file not found or somehing like that? Last time I tried downloading it (Which was a few months ago) it works… Is anybody experiencing the same problem?

You’ll need the latest link.

easy-share.com/1913346725/Infinity.zip