Birds falling

So what do you think of the birds falling from the sky on the first of 2011. Its happned in other places in the world allso. Thats some weird shit. The birds fell just before 12:00 on New years eve. There were allso a hundread thousand dead fish all of the same species.

That is.
I think it has something to do with the fact that it was new year’s and everyone was setting off fireworks

IT’S A SIGN!
Notice the annunaki flying in the sky.

Lol. Its probably that someone speeled some acid or chemical by accident. Or your goverment has been naughty again. Who knows. Its just a coincidence that it happened on new years.

Hmm, not very familiar with the details. I’d heard about the birds dropping from the skies, but other than that I’m afraid I don’t know a lot more about it.

Kinda weird, though.

What Mew151 said possibly. :tongue: A lot of people set off fireworks before the new year. :neutral:

They say it’s hail or thunder, but then the birds would have been visually damaged. Why would they lie about that O_o? Maybe some of the fireworks this year had poisonous gass. Birds are more sensitive to them! And fish die quickly when their water is poisoned.

Didn’t this happen in two places? USA and Sweden?

Oh, and aren’t birds sleeping at night? Did they fall from trees?

Some people think they were disorientated because of sonic waves and crashed.

I also heard that the noises confused them and they mostly died because of stress in mid-air (BANG here, turn around, BANG again, has to fly back, yet another BANG… I can imagine that).

There’s another possibility. Global warming. Maybe birds in those places (south america) are sensitive to change of temperature.

One more. Diseases. This happened in 1999. 6 months after it happened doctors discovered that they were all infected with diseases that causes blindness.

I believe there are a great number of possibilities and they are all possible.
What I find funny is that I just watched an episode of Flash Forward. In the episode thousands of black birds fell from the sky because what they blieve to be a loss of conciousness. :uh:

So far no autopsies show any signs of poisoning, so it’s probably not anything environmental. They did all show signs of being stressed, which is often fatal to birds. Lightening, fireworks and the like are possible causes.

As for the fish, it is something that has happened before. No one in the ecological community is especially worried about it, but it is an eerie coincidence.

I’m scared about this so much, as I love birds and I would hate to see them all die :sad:

I went so far as to immediately reality check when I first heard the news. I was not dreaming. :scared:

Just read another article. One scientist pointed out that this does happen from time to time. It is weird that it happened twice with so little time in between, but it mainly sounds worse because so much attention is being paid to it right now.

(Ignore the stupid post that used to occupy this spot. I’d delete if it let me.)

A lot to learn about the world you have my friend. ■■■■ happens and the next apacolypse is always next year.

This is very bizarre and piquing my interest. It’s a very hot topic in the news, too. I’m interested in reading the explanations that they come up with.

I actually hadn’t heard of this until today when a friend mentioned something on it. It’s extremely odd, but the fireworks/lightning theory sounds very sound to me. Neither birds nor fish can stand stress well at all.

It makes sense until you realize that fireworks are traditionally set off every July 4th and New Years Eve. Why only now does it affect the birds, especially of that magnitude with only one species?

It is very peculiar…

/me will look into this. :wink:

Well we can rule out fireworks… Now it is happning all over the world. Craps, fish, birds. Its getting crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWksKeatjT8

Wait… not to be nitpicking or anything… but I hope you mean crabs? 'Cause I have trouble imagining thousands of craps falling from the sky…

Still weird though… have they rules out disease or some sort of virus already?