LC# 28: Winner, Siiw! Congratulations!

I had a Medium/Average LD last night in which I did the montly Quest. I have to say that the dream character gave me a very simple task… :eh: it was too easy I believe… that’s why I will try the quest again, to teach something more difficult. :smile:

The dream is posted at the NL forum here: ld4all.com/nl/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79165#79165 I’m not sure if it is necessary to post here a translation also?

Thanks, good luck :smile:

I had about 10 seconds of lucidity this morning. w00t?

Link to Dream Journal entry (Dream #2)

congratulations Thorn :content:
I won’t probably get lucid because my dream recall is not working :cry:

Thorn: that nets you another |10 lucid points| for brief lucidity.

cookymonster, don’t worry the LD’s will come. Just be sure to write anything and everything you possibly can in your DJ. If you have no recall, take the time to write “no recall” when you first wake up. Also, try to remember going to sleep, then try to remember anything that happened after that. That little trick has helped me on a few occasions. Also, do you have enough time to go back to sleep after first waking up? This will also drastically help your recall.

thanks Rhewin :content:
I’ll try that tomorrow and hopefully I remember at least something

I forgot to post yesterday :tongue:

Yesterday I had:

• 1 very short LD (~5-10 seconds)
  • 1 very confusing LD in terms of lucidity. it felt divided in many parts and I don’t know if I just jumped a scene or if I woke up. In my DJ I considered the majority as continuous. I’d consider it long (~10-20 minutes :woo: ). I regained lucidity at the end which lasted ~4 minutes.

and last night I had:

• 1 LD that felt medium (~10 minutes)
  • 1 LD that felt medium (~7 minutes)
  • 1 LD that felt short (~3 minutes of good lucidity, but a total of ~7-10 of lucidity including low or possibly semi-lucid parts)

Didn’t remember to do any tasks.

I posted above how long the LD’s felt, since I’m not really comfortable with the lengths I posted before :sad: sometimes 5 minutes feels like a short one to me and 10 a medium… Maybe I should change it, just not sure to what numbers… Plus the lucidity level really confuses me. A very low lucidity makes a LD feel less worthy of points, even if it’s 10 minutes :lol: maybe that’s just me though…

PS: If you’re not sure how to give points here, just do whatever you want. Or even feel free to round the times down :tongue: My notion of time IWL isn’t the best, imagine in dreams with varying degrees of lucidity :nuu:

PPS: argh, huge post about nothing :shy:

Did I forget to post here? :shy:

I had a medium, low level LD a couple of days ago. It is posted in my DJ under the title “mother earth’s song”. I was in a forest, but didn’t consciously travel there.

wooot! I had a lucid dream…but I can’t remember the entire thing :sad:. Oh well, at least my dry spell has ended! I’ll post it in my DJ now. :content:

mattias: wow, you were busy :tongue: . You get |10 lucid moment + 40 long + 5 regain + 30 medium + 30 medium + 20 short = 135 lucid pts| I based on how long you posted, and counted the possible semi-lucid as low lucid since you weren’t too sure. If you want to change your length, let me know but the current points will stand :content:

Siiw: a very interesting dream indeed! For completing the first task you get |30 lucid task + 20 early + 30 base + 20 repeating (meeting 2 DC’s, even if you do already know one; singing) = 100 pts| on top of | 30 lucid pts| It sounds like it was a very deep dream for you.

StarryGwee: Let me know how long it was and I’ll edit this with your points :content: . For now I’ll assume medium.

Hey Rhewin, Does Hawaiian country side count? I.e. da beach! I mean, to me that is the country side, no mainland scenes here you know!
I did have a great ND last night in which I was relaxing on the beach, the surf was up and I decided to go body surfing. The waves where huge but I felt no fear. I rode this monster wave all the way to the shore! It was FUN! :smile:

Hey Rhewin, it was kind of all over the place.I lost lucidity and gained it back again, I went through the cycle about 6 times…but overall it felt about 7 minutes at most. I didn’t really accomplish anything, the only exciting part was making the sun rise back up when it had setted. :tongue:

jeiii!! had a LD witch ended almost immediately when it started
<>I wrote it to my DJ<>

had a ~1 minute LD where I later lost it and regained it for another ~1 minute. :tongue: link

I barely remember dreams at all, and all I remember take place in cities :lol: :razz:

Well, the beach really isn’t a rural setting. Talking about Hawaii, something like the the Hawaiian jungles would work though even that is stretching the definition of countryside.

One more night before I EPIC FAIL

I had another LD! This time I was soo close to completing my personal goal! I created my first portal toos, anddd I think mattias was in my dream :eek:. The LD felt about 10 minutes.

Keep going Starry :smile:

Lucid, don’t worry, don’t get stressed, you can do it.(even if just in ND)