LC# 28: Winner, Siiw! Congratulations!

I forgot to post yesterday :tongue:

Yesterday I had:

• 1 very short LD (~5-10 seconds)
  • 1 very confusing LD in terms of lucidity. it felt divided in many parts and I don’t know if I just jumped a scene or if I woke up. In my DJ I considered the majority as continuous. I’d consider it long (~10-20 minutes :woo: ). I regained lucidity at the end which lasted ~4 minutes.

and last night I had:

• 1 LD that felt medium (~10 minutes)
  • 1 LD that felt medium (~7 minutes)
  • 1 LD that felt short (~3 minutes of good lucidity, but a total of ~7-10 of lucidity including low or possibly semi-lucid parts)

Didn’t remember to do any tasks.

I posted above how long the LD’s felt, since I’m not really comfortable with the lengths I posted before :sad: sometimes 5 minutes feels like a short one to me and 10 a medium… Maybe I should change it, just not sure to what numbers… Plus the lucidity level really confuses me. A very low lucidity makes a LD feel less worthy of points, even if it’s 10 minutes :lol: maybe that’s just me though…

PS: If you’re not sure how to give points here, just do whatever you want. Or even feel free to round the times down :tongue: My notion of time IWL isn’t the best, imagine in dreams with varying degrees of lucidity :nuu:

PPS: argh, huge post about nothing :shy:

Did I forget to post here? :shy:

I had a medium, low level LD a couple of days ago. It is posted in my DJ under the title “mother earth’s song”. I was in a forest, but didn’t consciously travel there.

wooot! I had a lucid dream…but I can’t remember the entire thing :sad:. Oh well, at least my dry spell has ended! I’ll post it in my DJ now. :content:

mattias: wow, you were busy :tongue: . You get |10 lucid moment + 40 long + 5 regain + 30 medium + 30 medium + 20 short = 135 lucid pts| I based on how long you posted, and counted the possible semi-lucid as low lucid since you weren’t too sure. If you want to change your length, let me know but the current points will stand :content:

Siiw: a very interesting dream indeed! For completing the first task you get |30 lucid task + 20 early + 30 base + 20 repeating (meeting 2 DC’s, even if you do already know one; singing) = 100 pts| on top of | 30 lucid pts| It sounds like it was a very deep dream for you.

StarryGwee: Let me know how long it was and I’ll edit this with your points :content: . For now I’ll assume medium.

Hey Rhewin, Does Hawaiian country side count? I.e. da beach! I mean, to me that is the country side, no mainland scenes here you know!
I did have a great ND last night in which I was relaxing on the beach, the surf was up and I decided to go body surfing. The waves where huge but I felt no fear. I rode this monster wave all the way to the shore! It was FUN! :smile:

Hey Rhewin, it was kind of all over the place.I lost lucidity and gained it back again, I went through the cycle about 6 times…but overall it felt about 7 minutes at most. I didn’t really accomplish anything, the only exciting part was making the sun rise back up when it had setted. :tongue:

jeiii!! had a LD witch ended almost immediately when it started
<>I wrote it to my DJ<>

had a ~1 minute LD where I later lost it and regained it for another ~1 minute. :tongue: link

I barely remember dreams at all, and all I remember take place in cities :lol: :razz:

Well, the beach really isn’t a rural setting. Talking about Hawaii, something like the the Hawaiian jungles would work though even that is stretching the definition of countryside.

One more night before I EPIC FAIL

I had another LD! This time I was soo close to completing my personal goal! I created my first portal toos, anddd I think mattias was in my dream :eek:. The LD felt about 10 minutes.

Keep going Starry :smile:

Lucid, don’t worry, don’t get stressed, you can do it.(even if just in ND)

Long LD! :cool_laugh:

[community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-15th-book-of-dreams/32688/123)

And yes, the previous one felt important. I still use the feeling from it as a “daydream” for falling asleep.

I had a dream this night where I was in the mountains:

You know… I might try doing this, as motivation :smile:

I had to LDs last night :smile:
I don’t remeber them, but togheter they were about 5 min.

Sorry I’m really busy right now guys. You get a two day extension, and I’ll update points ASAP. Keep those LD’s coming!

Except that my LD’s havent started to come yet :roll:

And I remember that I was out in the woods and the trees behaved unnormally :dingy: