LC# 28: Winner, Siiw! Congratulations!

Hey Rhewin, it was kind of all over the place.I lost lucidity and gained it back again, I went through the cycle about 6 times…but overall it felt about 7 minutes at most. I didn’t really accomplish anything, the only exciting part was making the sun rise back up when it had setted. :tongue:

jeiii!! had a LD witch ended almost immediately when it started
<>I wrote it to my DJ<>

had a ~1 minute LD where I later lost it and regained it for another ~1 minute. :tongue: link

I barely remember dreams at all, and all I remember take place in cities :lol: :razz:

Well, the beach really isn’t a rural setting. Talking about Hawaii, something like the the Hawaiian jungles would work though even that is stretching the definition of countryside.

One more night before I EPIC FAIL

I had another LD! This time I was soo close to completing my personal goal! I created my first portal toos, anddd I think mattias was in my dream :eek:. The LD felt about 10 minutes.

Keep going Starry :smile:

Lucid, don’t worry, don’t get stressed, you can do it.(even if just in ND)

Long LD! :cool_laugh:

[community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-15th-book-of-dreams/32688/123)

And yes, the previous one felt important. I still use the feeling from it as a “daydream” for falling asleep.

I had a dream this night where I was in the mountains:

You know… I might try doing this, as motivation :smile:

I had to LDs last night :smile:
I don’t remeber them, but togheter they were about 5 min.

Sorry I’m really busy right now guys. You get a two day extension, and I’ll update points ASAP. Keep those LD’s coming!

Except that my LD’s havent started to come yet :roll:

And I remember that I was out in the woods and the trees behaved unnormally :dingy:

• 1 medium lucid dream. The dream started at my home, I left the house and begon to fly. I saw a beautiful landscape, it reminds me of country living: fields in autumn colors, small houses made of wood. At the end I tried to visit the future and met some nice DC’s (talked to one) and myself (which I gave a hug), she was a little different then me. :smile:

Total: 2 medium LD’s (Quest + visiting rural area)

Dryalantha: From what I understand, you didn’t meet those DC’s in the country, but you still completed the task which gets you |30 lucid task + 20 early + 30 base points = 80pts| and then |60 lucid points (two medium)|

GHOSTIE11: All right, I’ll count the mountains as the country since it is a rural setting. Correct me if I’m wrong on the number of DC’s you met. |20 early + 30 base + 15 repeating (meeting Shiva, Siiw’s cat) = 65 pts|

StarryGwee: Ok, that gets you |30 lucid pts (medium)| And your previous score will be updated to reflect a short LD with 6 regains, so |50 lucid pts| total instead of a medium.

mattias: That LD will get you |20 short + 5 regain = 25 lucid pts|

cookymonster: A lucid fragment gets you |10 lucid pts|

KauaiDreamer: As I noted, I can’t award task points for that, but it sounds like you really enjoyed that dream, so as a consolation I will award |10 bonus pts|

Siiw: One long LD, so |40 lucid pts|

New task will be up in a few minutes!

Yeah! A nice beautiful, significant Medium LD :pharaoh:
Sorry Rhewin, did not think of your task, only my own personal goal and the fact that I wanted to ask my DG something.
My Himalayas LD

Second Task, Talk to a wall!

I’m in the mood for something a little different. Are you prone to arguing? Anyone ever tell you that you’re so bad you could argue with a wall? No? Well maybe that’s just me then :tongue:

In either case, when you’re dreaming, the wall can argue back! But then, why argue when for all we know walls might be very good company. Well, that’s what you’re going to find out now! This task should be simple, so you’re really going to score big if you do more than just the basics. Mind you, you don’t have to get a response to get the most basic points.

Base Points
Talk to a wall: 30 pts
Actually get an answer back: 5 pts

Secondary Points
Ask what it is like to be a wall and get an answer: 20 pts
Go through the wall to see who or what, if anything, is on the other side: 30 pts

Repeating Points
For every additional wall you talk to: 10 pts
For every additional wall you do the secondary tasks for: 10 pts Note: this means you could get 10 pts for asking what it’s like to be a wall and 10 pts for going through it.

They say walls have ears, let’s see if they have mouths as well…

Current Standings
EDIT: some corrections have been made, please review

1. KauaiDreamer |10|
  2. Puce |0|
  3. Starrygwee |80|
  4. Unseen_Eye |0|
  5. mattias |235|
  6. ZRVera |0|
  7. GHOSTIE11 |65|
  8. EllyEve |0|
  9. Dryalantha |190|
  10. Siiw |170|
  11. Idanl09 |110|
  12. cookymonster |10|
  13. Thorn |140|
  14. Ronny |0|
  15. Lucid_Sockhat |0|

Please PM me if you’ve found an error in your points for either correction or explanation.

Interesting task, Ill talk to a wall now :razz:

Oh! This sounds fun :content: .