I have no idea about what this is

Hello everybody.

Some time ago I had a very odd LD experience.
I forgot about it, but tonight I lived about the same thing, so I think it’s time to understand what this is.

Tonight I woke up at about 2:00, I kept my eyes closed and remained in drowsiness. After a few seconds, I felt strong shakes all over my body. It was a strange sensation, but not painful nor creepy. When it ended, I did a RC and I found out I was dreaming.
I was really lucid: I thought about who I was, why I was in bed, and I decided to take an object from my room table. It is my current LD objective, to manipulate this object.
Before getting out of bed, I tried to yell “increase lucidity”, or something like that, because I was worried about ending my LD too fast, but I couldn’t scream at all… I could just whisper letters, with a lot of effort. I rubbed my hands, got up, had a short LD and then found myself in my bed again, this time IRL.
After a short I woke up again, and this time I felt that my mouth was forced to move, deforming my face into exagerated grimaces.
Again, when it stopped I found myself in a LD. It lasted for even shorter than the previous one, I think I had not even time to get out of bed.

Weeks ago, I experienced the same thing: vibrations, shakes, and then a short and quite unuseful LD.
That night, it repeated for four times, and every LD was shorter than the previous one.

So my question is: what is this? Some kind of automatic-WILD?
When I went to bed yesterday evening, I tried some MILD, but I don’t think it was much relevant.

Also, the problem is that these dreams are destroying my motivation: I knew lucid dreams as a wonderful world of never ending possibilities, and that is what I experienced in my first, quite long LD. But now I found myself trapped in these 30-seconds-long dreams, in which I can’t do almost anything before waking up.
Does any of you have any suggestion for me to exploit these “technique”, preventing these premature awakenings?

Thank you, and happy dreaming.

Sounds like some kind of WILD. I don’t know what to suggest other than stabilization exercises (hand rubbing, spinning, etc).

Maybe you get too excited or irritated becouse of the short seconds and then it gets shorter and shorter… can be?

I don’t know… maybe.
Or maybe they are just normal awakenings, because my sleep in those moments is so light that I wake up continuously-

This sounds quite interesting.

Are you really sure that you awoke after each LD?
Is there no possibility that you just had a weird dream about LDs because you concentrated too much on the topic? And you had false awakenings?

Anyway I think it is related to concentrating hard on having LDs and maybe you should take some time off LDs.