Gender and Age changes in dreams.

I have been wondering, does anyone else experience changes in themselves when they dream? For example, I am mostly always a different person in my dreams. Gender is a flip of the coin, and age varies from my age and younger. Sometimes though, I have another dream where I am the same person as I was in a dream long ago.

However, when I LD, I am always myself… I think.

I almost always dream as myself. I can’t really remember any dreams off the top of my head where I was a different person or a different gender, but I feel like it’s happened a few times.

I’m always me in dreams. Though I’m usually suited up differently, it’s still me.

I usually don’t look at myself in dreams. I suppose I’m me. But, half of the time I also dream in DO. So I’m nobody… lol

I only change my gender in lucid dreams - on purpose
about the age thing, it only happened once, in a ND - I woke up from coma and I was 7 years older (22 instead of 15)…that was three years ago but I still get chills when I remember that dream…it was horrible

I’ve never changed gender, and only changed age once.

Actually, quite the tragic dream… I was in some terrible accident and in a coma for years when I suddenly came out of it… I was in my twenties then and it happened when I was 10…

Really tragic though… I remember that everyone who remembered me missed me so much, but I wasn’t close to anyone and the world changed so much… I definitely don’t want a dream like that again.