I fail at writing down dreams...

Hey guys,

So i’ve been busy lately doing research on LD’s and i’ve been active on the Dutch forums for a while right now but i do have a little problem.

I’d like to make a DJ, but i just can’t write down my dreams, of course, when i wake up i do remember them but i don’t remember to actually write them down. Now, i’ve already set a custom alarm clock which plays my voice saying: “write down your lucid dream” like 15 times, but still, when i wake up i just turn it off and go back to sleep, it’s like a blackout.

Does anyone know a solution to this, like being able to actually think better when i wake up, different times don’t matter btw, already tried that.

Thanks.

You could use a tape-recorder or your phone’s microphone to vocally record your dreams. Maybe, like many ppl, you are too lazy at that time of day to write stuff.

could be, but i’ll probably forget to actually unlock my iPhone when it rings :razz:

I was gonna say the same thing as isandur… but maybe you could put your iPhone on the other side of the room so you get up? If I have to get up for sure in the mornings, that’s what I do… otherwise, I just turn it off without even really waking up (I usually sleep with my phone in my hand)…

What is going on here is that when you wake up you are too tired. I’ve had this problem before and I hate to say it, but you’re going to have to go to bed earlier and wake up more rested or else this will continue to happen.