What are some of your personal dreamsigns? Part II

Getting in trouble with people. Islands. Cats (i don’t own any in rl). All the old houses where I lived before mixed together. Theaters.
Sometimes i google those things for interpretations and I learn very relevant things.

I just realized something last night. Whenever I see a cat in my dream, the dream is going to turn into a nightmare. Usually this happens by me trying to interact with the cat, who then runs away and leads me somewhere scary.

Dogs are also likely to bring negative emotions into my dreams. If they’re not hostile, then they’re very ill and I need to save their lives.

According to some websites, cats are a sign of bad omen. hahaha. :content:

My most common DS is missing exams. My last exam was 5 years ago, so any dream where I am missing an exam is a big DS. Typically these dreams only appear around the time when I would have normally taken an exam (December, March, and May) so it is not always an effective DS.

Since I started my DJ two weeks ago, here is what has popped up a few times:

1. Bathrooms - They tend to be odd in my dreams.
  2. Clothing malfunctions - I am not wearing the right clothes for the situation I am in.
  3. Driving - I have had a lot of driving related dreams lately.

I have been recording my deams for the last 3 nights and they all have something to do with films. Either Im in a scene for a film or talking about or making films. This is not supprising since I am doing a film mkaing degree.

I will try to use this info to help myself get lucid.

Gardens, mostly because of my old house garden…
My old house… and houses looking like it…

Problem is ,i always miss those while dreaming :’(

School and computer. :tongue:

(I wrote a reply into this topi earlier but I found some new ones in my DJ)
-My old friends
-My family members
-Primary school - and familiar people from there
-Flying
-Water (e.g. in a glass or in a pool, or even rain, ocean, ice or snow; my dreams always contain some “forms” of water) - Usually I can breathe underwater naturally in my dreams but I had some bad dreams where I drowned in it :neutral:
-House interiors (various houses, not only the one I live in)
-Walking on roads that leads to various places (mostly paths with pebbles on them)

In last dream I was in my vineyard and that was ok except there was a house across the street and that was the house from my previous vineyard, and I was explaining to a friend how was this mine before. :ding:

I remember the dreamsign from my first LD; all my fingers were the same length as my index…That was the switch that told me ‘im dreaming! Awesome!’ …so then i went flying ^^

DUDE, I keep losing a tooth, too. But that’s probably because actually I have a broken tooth right in the front of my mouth, and the restoration is a lot more fragile than a real tooth and keeps breaking at akward moments.

But since a kid?

1)Flying
2)My primary school - sometimes I’m 26 and studying college stuff there, sometimes I’m just reliving childhood classes and teachers.
3)Being in the toilet or taking a bath, while people are right there, or just behind glass. Or people invading my toilet privacy and not make a big deal about it (I do, they don’t).

hey everyone,

i am kind of new to lucid dreaming (practicing for about a month and a half). I have had a few lucid dreams, most of them low-levels of lucidity :sad: . I was wondering if you guys could post some of your dream signs, to give me examples of what i should be looking for when i go through my dream journal looking for things to link me to more occurrences with lucidity.
thanku :smile:

Merged from similar topic. :dragon:

One of my old dream signs is a storm happening. Since I live in a very dry area, storms almost never happen. :grin:

For me one of them is- failing to do something. an example would be that in dreams i tend to drop things, trip, inability to type/remember something. So thats a good dream sign (i think) and pretty easy to practice in real life cuz stuff like that happens alot. IRL i tend to tip over glasses of milk alot… :meh: hahahh

Just look for things that happen all the time in dreams. My major dreamsign is spiders, which is unfortunate for me because I am arachniphobic :sad: . Although, I must say, I’m rather jealous of the Mew. Storms are my favorite thing on Earth.

a dream sign for me is either slow-mo running( that happens everytime i try and run) or fighting, when im fighting im punching in slow motion.

Also the classic inability to scream. Lucidityy’s slow-motion running is fairly common as well.

I’ve this one ridiculous, it’s something about bubble gum, whenever I have a bubble gum in a dream I can’t remove it from my mouth easily, it becomes big and I can’t spit it out… But this DS doesn’t appear too often and I never became lucid because of that :sad: !

Losing my teeth is a major common one for me. Though I know it’s quite common amongst other people, but I’ve had it in many dreams.
Normally a single tooth will feel weak, then I’ll end up ripping out my entire jaw set of teeth. There’s usually lots of blood and panic.

i see a few of my friends in ALOT of my dreams, but the problem is that i see them ALOT in RL, and i thought dream signs were to tell you that you are dreaming. If i see one of these people in my dreams, it doesnt tell me that i am dreaming at all. any thoughts?