Use of Mind Power Rx

Hello everyone

I don’t know if anyone here has tried the supplement Mind Power Rx by Dr Ray Sahelian. I bought it just as a general supplement, it’s got some interesting stuff within it, including B12, a blend of herbs including Ashwaghanda root, gotu kola, bacopa leaf extract, ginkgo leaf extract, mucuna pruriens, reishi, chinese ginseng ; choline bitartrate, DMAE, acetyl-l-carnitine, l-carnitine, l-tyrosine,inositol,l-carnosine and vinpocetine (vinca major).

Took it in the evening with some food and had some vivid dreams which I could describe as past-experience-clearing ones, like getting rid of the old rubbish.
I was thinking of adding green tea extract tonight, and on some other day I will try taking it after a WBTB.

Has anyone used it, alone, or with melatonin or 5-HTP?

Hmm, never heard of it. I don’t really like supplements for two reasons though
1.) More often then not, supplements I’ve found work temporarily, just because of the change. Like the brain changes from changing sleep schedule.
2.) I don’t want to get dependent on them for lucid dreams, I’d rather build the will power to do it.
It is much easier to LD after having done it a few times though, so I suppose its pretty good if you’ve had like <5

Well this sounds like an energy supplement. B12 and ginseng are both used in almost every energy drink/shot/vitamin on the market. Not to say that it wouldn’t help, but I would imagine it gives the same effect of ingesting caffeine/soda, which is not something you need make sure you don’t intake much of before going to sleep with the goal of becoming lucid. Just a theory though. Not sure about all the ingredients in there.

When I tried taking it I didn’t have any particular results to report. Perhaps some increased memory recall, but I get more of that using green tea rather than this supplement…