What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VII

I remember having a false awakening after a lucid dream I had. I woke up in what I thought was my basement, even though it was nothing like it. :dingy:

Then I looked to my right, and I saw two green urinals on the wall. They were dark green ceramic, curved box-like. There was a rectangle opening on the front, and that’s where you wizzed in.

I looked at them for a second, confused, and then went on to try and write the lucid dream in my dream journal.

:ding:

Last night I had the best dream recall since weeks (about 5 detailed dreams), which was great…only downside is that I also remembered the numerous dream signs I had missed that make me think "D’oh idiot!!! :eek: ". For instance, I remember running really fast over a flooded road and after a while I looked at my feet and noticed I wasn’t even moving my right leg while running, but then I figured it was because I was running through water, so moving both legs wouldn’t be necessary to run. WAIT! WHAT? How on earth can that sound logical? :eek:

A cat was dancing and posing, and my friend was taking pictures of him.

And i told my friend: “This is not possible!!! This can’t be real!!!”

But i don’t said the magic word…

I had to write an address down on a piece of paper, but this failed terribly. :dingding: So I said to the DC “I’m sorry, I can’t write atm, I’ll just take a picture instead”. After that I grabbed my phone and off course taking a picture also failed. :dingding:.

Problems with reading, writing and electronic devices are one of my most common DS’s :eek:

I dreamt my room was shifting and transforming around me at night. I was scared senseless and kept screaming “Is this a dream? Is this a dream?” and banging my wall. Finally the girl who lives in the next room shouted back: “No, go back to bed idiot!” I did a reality check and it appeared as if I was awake.

That girl is a great person to live with, I can’t believe she makes such an unreliable dream character. I bet if I’d just done a reality check and not asked for her opinion, I would’ve become lucid…

I saw a prison train pass, with a lots of prisoners transported, it was not a pretty sight :eek:

A part of a dream I had lately featured a scene where I was capturing an airplane. IRL, I have aviophobia, so can’t believe that didn’t knocked some sense in me xD

In my most recent dream, some guy thought that I was Harry Potter.

I had looked in the mirror and was my normal self, dyed hair and all. Also, I’m female. Don’t wear glasses or have a scar on my forehead. Yup, definitely Harry Potter.

Going out to Bodö early at day and reaching home at the evening :help:

I keep missing these massive dream signs that annoy me when I wake up! :wallhit:
Example: The other night, I heard my WBTB alarm IN my dream. I did not wake up from my dream. But I though “What is that mysterious noise? It sounds like my alarm. Oh well.” and continued on my dream. This happened numerous times as I kept on pushing the snooze in my sleep (for an hour, actually).

I was in my old house bedroom, trying to light up the light with a switch, but there were only water flowing from the switch , and my friend right next to me telling me that it’s “strange” and i’m like “Hey your hairs are wet!”

:wolfbite: :ding: :dingding:

What? No trains? I thought all your dreams had trains. I bet 5 bucks you were travelling by train :tongue:

It was by train, but NSB does not use highspeed trains to that city :tongue:

I was on some strange world, it look like there was some kind of a city beneath the water, so there were some kind of tunnels, some of them made in rock, some in dirt… but noooo, that looked perfectly normal to me!

Dreaming about the LD4all forum and thinking it’s RL. Not big thing, but it’s my most common missed DS. :meh:

Realizing a building could not physically exist in real life. Instead of going “I’m dreaming!” I instead thought “OMG DANGER!”

It was still a good dream though.

I had so, so many last night. Let’s have a list, shall we?:

• An analogue clock kept changing the time it displayed.
  • A burglar, sneaking through the garden, suddenly materialised inside, upstairs, directly in front of me, sneaked along the wall and then reappeared outside.
  • When I got downstairs there was already another burglar there.
  • She was a woman of at least sixty.
  • The male burglar from outside broke in, through a glass door, and was surprised to find me standing in the room when he entered.
  • I somehow teleported in front of the woman to stop her escaping.
  • A Christmas tree randomly appeared in the room.
  • Bending the man’s fingers back caused him to collapse.
  • My sister was apparently upstairs and didn’t hear anything of my fight with the burglars.
  • She wasn’t concerned when she saw what was happening.
  • The basic plot was pretty much exactly the same as every other burglar dream I’ve ever had.

I also had a bit of a false lucid dream a couple of nights ago.

Well yeasterday, I realized my newest dreamsign- wearing my glasses (I wear contacts). :grin:

Paragliding upwards, plus the fact I was paragliding (my grandmother wont allow me), plus that I started to wonder if I was IRL or not :ack: so very missed DS :grrr:

I received a package via LD4all PM from my mother. No, not an attachment, an actual cardboard box filled with stuff. To make it better, the full package was too big to fit in one PM, it had to be sent in parts over 3 PM’s. I couldn’t even open it until I had all three parts, like an actual computer file in parts.

That’s like 3 DING’s in one!