My freakin' legs! (WILD Q)

This thing happens to me every time I try WILD, unless I drift off to sleep too quickly.

So, while having done the WILD for maybe 10 minutes or so, I get the feeling my legs is starting to stiffen. Like when you get lactic acid after running a long time. Automatically, I tense my muscles, and can’t keep myself relaxed in my legs.

What just happened? :neutral: Is this a normal part of the WILD, or is it just me? A crucial part of doing the WILD is to keep your body relaxed, but it’s impossible when this happens…

i think I got the same feeling.But i try to ignore it. Maybe it’s just the daily muscle regeneration.

Or not…

when this happens to me (not too often, but it has) I just think “relax… relax… relax…” Keep saying this to yourself over and over again while visualization that your muscles are slowly succumbing to a deep state of relaxation. You could even visualize a calming light blue glow around your legs while you do this… thinking that this light will help you relax. Your mind plays an important role in relaxing your body. This is something that works for me and doesn’t have to work for you, but you could give it a try.

I’ll give it a go, thx for tip!