YOU Choose ChicoRaton's Haircut!!!!

Which hairstyle suits me best?

• Option 1, because it’s nice and neat.
  • Option 2, because rugged, untamed hair really does it for me.
  • Other. I’ve got a better suggestion than either of them.

0 voters

THAT’S RIGHT!!! I’m letting the fine community of LD4all choose MY hairstyle!

I was arguing with one of my friends whether I should get a haircut or not.

so I decided to let you folks choose for me.

all you have to do is vote for one of these haircuts. 1 is back when my hair was shorter… 2 is shaggy like it is right now. if you think I should get it cut like it is is 1, choose 1. If you think I should let it get longer, choose 2.

EDIT:
Additional view of #2, as it is difficult to tell a difference in first image

Thanks!

BTW…why aren’t polls enabled in this forum? that would be cool.

The power is going to my head :happy:

there’s a difference??? they both look the same… that’s not shaggy lol you should see mine :razz: uhh … 2?

Now in Poll form. :smile:

yes there is, in fact, quite a large difference:P I’ll add another picture to show how much longer 2 is.

EDIT:

Thanks, athiest!

/EDIT

Shave it!! :happy:
Seriously! you’ll look more like your old self -----> :cool_laugh:

It doesn’t have to be bald, just shave it very short. Leave enough to not see scalp, but short enough to not give you “bed head” in the morning! :wink:

^^ I thought about that… but I have never had it longer than about 1.5 inches (3.25 cm for you metric folks) and I want to grow it a little bit longer…

ChicoRa€ton dude…go fer€al.

Let it grow looooong like jim morrissons. I think you’d look cute with long ‘truley sh€aggy’ ha€ir.

:cool:

fey (does not endorse the posting of im€ages in the forum…unless in the picture threa€d or ‘fruits of lucidity’ forum)

Ok, well that wasn’t what I wanted you to say… I was trying to prove a friend wrong… but it looks like you guys want me to grow it out… the slim majority of you anyway… I guess I’ll hold off on cutting it for a while

ooh, I tied the votes up by voting for 1!
:grin:
Back when Mozilla Firefox was Firebird I had a plugin that allowed me to turn off the viewing of pictures… but it doesn’t work with Firefox now!

EDIT:
I FOUND IT! I FINALLY FOUND IT!!
texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#quickprefs

After installing it, go to Firefox’s VIEW menu and mouse-over TOOLBARS.
Click CUSTOMIZE and then ADD NEW TOOLBAR. Scroll down in your window and look for something labelled QUICKPREFS. Click and drag it onto the toolbar you just made! That should do it, click on the wrench icon thing and mouse-over IMAGES SETTINGS and click BLOCK ALL IMAGES. That will reload your page without images and you will load no more images in the current window until you click the wrench icon again and allow all images. Oh yeah, you gotta have Mozilla Firefox for this to work, obviously…

ChicoRaton…trust me…take hair with remote control!
Thats so handy :grin:

Must say this is the most original poll ever here hahaha :lmao: :rofl:
Show us the result ChicoRaton ok?

Jeff

I can’t say I understand what you mean… :confused:

but I’ll post a picture of the temporary trim as soon as I take one. I’m gonna have to cut it eventually though… :tongue: I suppose I can go a couple more weeks… you guys were supposed to vote 1!! oh and infection0 you are officially cool for using firefox :grin: